A very good strategy for offline marketing

Tonedo

Good example of companies using conversation channels to influence people. One of the companies I read about recently is E.L.F., eyes, lashes, and face.
I think that's what they're called. Anyway, E.L.F. And they sell products at very cheap prices starting at $1.00 at Target and other retailers. And they have actually-- the CMO has created a very deliberate strategy of not using shout channels.

His strategy is through social media channels, through those kinds of activities to actually find the key influences in his space, and then empower them to have a conversation about his products and services. Not by simply sending them spam emails, not annoying them, but actually participating in a conversation with these influences who then have an ability and a second-level network that is 50x what he would be able to have if he were using shout channels.

And this single strategy-- they don't use shout channels at all, but through this single strategy, E.L.F. has managed to win the hearts and souls of these consumers and have one of the most dramatic growth rates currently available among-st its competitor.

And they're doing it all through social media. And they're doing all of it through social search and finding influences. And it's a great concrete example of how one company had decided that they're going to jump on what is going to happen over the next few years.

Kakashi2020

Another way of doing things is by offering people income opportunities like being Distributors, Affiliate and others. Doing this would maximize and multiply the presence of your business online. An example would be an ad targeting small online shops in Facebook to become distributors of the product. You can also use dropshipping techniques.

Marketing has seen a paradigm shift with the rise of all things online and mobile. Creating a business Facebook page, tweeting about industry news, sending sale push notifications to customers… the channels we use to talk to leads and customers are evolving every day. While these platforms are remarkably effective, we wouldn’t be in business if they weren’t!—most successful businesses practice a combination of online and offline marketing strategies to generate leads and boost sales.

Linnea Sandel

I agree with you and I really like your way to do offline marketing by offer income opportunities to people but there are some another way that are best and always work, is it promotional products. This is one of the best part of the offline marketing where you can easily use it for promoting your business and can give out those products to your clients.