Advertising in business

jyu143

As a business owner looking at getting your business brand or products to be popular, the only way to achieve such objective is my extensively marketing and advertising your products. Prior to this moment, using the media station like radio, television and even newspapers/magazines are the conventional means to carry out business advertising but with the invention of technology in making social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc available, one can take to any of these platforms to market and advertise products without paying a dime for it and can be sure of getting more customers from the social media network.

fishbate

I agree, technology plays a big role in business management nowadays. The ability of technology to expand your business by using social media is so essential that your business relies on how you manage your social media advertisements and integration. But still it depends on how you manage your business and how you set your strategy.

Kakashi2020

I agree for free advertisement, social media is one of the best platforms to advertise in. Another good advertising technique is affiliate marketing because of its multiplier effect, it's easy and free.

shirobi

I think SEO also plays a big role on the advertisement side of a business. A pay on results SEO service is a good way to go to make sure your money doesn't go to waste and surely is a good advertisement strategy too.

lucycarter

As a business owner looking at getting your business brand or products to be popular, the only way to achieve such objective is my extensively marketing and advertising your products. Prior to this moment, using the media station like radio, television and even newspapers/magazines are the conventional means to carry out business advertising but with the invention of technology in making social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc available, one can take to any of these platforms to market and advertise products without paying a dime for it and can be sure of getting more customers from the social media network.

I completely agree with you that social media has become a boon for marketing professional. Now a days marketers are using Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and other platform to advertise their product and business brand. But still some old timers uses offline means to popularize their brand. Some businesses don't shy using newspaper advertising, flyers or promotional giveaways for promoting their product.

The benefits of business advertising through social media include attracting new customers and helping you sell more products and services to existing customers. It can increase profitability, too, by helping increase order size.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Advertising is very important when it comes to business, because by that means you'll get enough income through your customers, advertising using social media like Facebook WhatsApp Instagram and telegram he is easy and free, when advertising your business, you must have a good or high quality products in which you know your customers will like, using television or radio is another means of advertising your business, without advertising your business for people to know you won't be able to promote your business, so advertising I have to promote your business or to market your product.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The most common means of advertisement now is the online advertising. For big businesses they go into paid advertising in social media and other big sites. For those with no budget for advertising they just do their marketing activities in social media because it is free. Promoting the business is important in order to increase the sales.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Advertising is very important for any business to grow. The advent of the internet and social media has made it easier. Without advertisement, there is no way a business will get noticed. Advertising creates awareness and tells people the benefits of your product and business. It is one of the most important component of any business.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
as a business owner in any business I want to go into i will focus on advertising all my product and services on social media like Instagram and Facebook because they are one of the best social media I can actually get a lot of people to petronize me in what I have to offer.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The most dominant way of advertising for a lot of business owners in the past few years has been actually online advertising and you are not going to blame them because of how it converts. I have also been advising people who have local businesses not to feel shy about investing in advertising using traditional methods.