Is Email Marketing Effective Nowadays?

Kakashi2020

One of the oldest online marketing strategies is through E-mail marketing, sadly though over the years it's become synonymous to Spamming, I for one am receiving 20-30 spam mails a day and i don't know why are these people sending these emails? Even though they know that the percentage of someone being duped in opening it is really low more so if we're going to talk about conversions.

Is it still possible to run an effective E-mail marketing campaign nowadays?

XZion

Email marketing seems to be effective, but most email sent to bunch of people who dont know or have never heard about your business, such email will end up in their spam folder. Email marketing works if you apply good strategy. You dont have to mail your subscribers to frequently or else your mail will be sent to their spam folder.

DenisMNE

I do not think email marketing will prove successful.
Most of the people will consider you a spammer.
Making people feel like you are forcing something on them, like an email with offers will be a huge blow to your opportunities.
Barely who is ready to dedicate some time to read about offers trough email so I would suggest to keep out of it.
I might be wrong and would like to hear second thoughts on this matter.

jpk0007

There were days when email marketing was considered a smart way to market your products but those days are gone. The spam that you receive everyday in your inbox are the main reason for the failure of email marketing. When you overdo anything then it is eventually going to fail .People are getting irritated by the spammers and even if you are sailing them a good product they will reject it because they consider it to be a spam.

Chima.k

email marketing is very effective, it all depends on how you convey your message to your audience. But most time people mark most unknown email message as spam.
To make sure people dont mark your email marketing mails as spam, try and add unsubscribe option for those who are not interested to receive your message.

Mike_fepls784

From my experience, content marketing gives more results, as the user sees it more often! Regarding email marketing, now many users do not read all the letters and many get into spam! Recently, I have been using mass SMS mailing via bsg.world. It gives more results!

Linnea Sandel

As per my past experience, the email marketing is very effective. Yes, it is still possible to run an effective E-mail marketing campaign. Email marketing is used by thousands of businesses of all sizes across the globe. It allow for much higher conversion rates as a business is only targeting those who already have an interest in their brand.