Best cheap ways to market a book

Inem

I'm about to complete my first book on" Living above dungeon " an inspirational book because I love to inspire and see people live above struggles of life.I intend to sell both online and offline and I'm looking for ways to market it in a cheapest ways possible because of tight budgets.

What are the cheap ways available for marketing a book online and even offline. Please share your tips?

jaymish

Marketing is a core part of selling your product, because it gets out there. I would urge you to reconsider and not to think about cheap ways to market, especially as I'm sure you have worked really hard to write your book, However they are some cheap/free ways. Create a website for your book. Invite reviews for it on various online platforms like Good reads. Then you can share these reviews on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Remember on your website to provide a link to your book. You can also use SEO to get people to view your website and thus book. Good luck with your marketing and sale of your book,

Kakashi2020

I'm about to complete my first book on" Living above dungeon " an inspirational book because I love to inspire and see people live above struggles of life.I intend to sell both online and offline and I'm looking for ways to market it in a cheapest ways possible because of tight budgets.

What are the cheap ways available for marketing a book online and even offline. Please share your tips?

Sell it at Amazon Kindle that works pretty good because of Amazon's coverage and clout, depending on how good and interesting your book is, tens of thousands of people visit it daily.

You might also want to create a Facebook account for it, a page or a group and share a synopsis or write-up in various social media platforms.

Inem

Sell it at Amazon Kindle that works pretty good because of Amazon's coverage and clout, depending on how good and interesting your book is, tens of thousands of people visit it daily.

You might also want to create a Facebook account for it, a page or a group and share a synopsis or write-up in various social media platforms.

I have just registered an account on Amazon kindle and will research more to find out how it really works and see how it goes, yea,will take your second paragraph seriously I think it will really be helpful.Social media platforms especially Facebook with about 2 billion is really a good platform.

lucycarter

Hello Inem,

If you want to market a book through online medium then the best possible way is SOCIAL MEDIA. Use platform like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or even Linkedin to promote your book. Since you are a writer, so its better that you write some blog post about your book. It will help you greatly in promoting your book. Also, it will not require any money for marketing.

For offline marketing, you can use Flyers or newspaper advertising for promotion. It will be much better if you attend events or communities related to your book genre and talk about your book. There you can use some sort of promotional giveaways (with your book name printed on them) for promoting your book. Remember to use to only useful and trendy giveaways. Distribute them to your potential and targeted readers.

When it comes to marketing your book online, social media is the best place, to begin with. No matter how well-liked you are online, the first thing to do for your book success is involving relatives, friends, and colleagues into promotion. They are second to none when it comes to announcing, sharing teasers, and hooking your prospective readers. It means you can announce your book and attract prospective readers. Thus, you can expand the number of your readers by sharing your book teaser on social media.
The good news is that people are active on social media and they digest information better, so you can post information about your upcoming publishing in advance so that more people can read it.