How to make your market aware of business?

kurai1128

Is their any easiest way to market a business for the people to be aware of a certain product without spending too much? I am a beginner and wanted to do an online business what should I consider in order to start marketing. Because even if you have a good product without marketing strategy, consumer won't be able to recognized it.

ion

Enroll your product in some ppc site. There's a lot of people right now who doing that thing, they will recognize your product by doing that, and also use the url shorten er, you will earn somehow by clicking your ads. and keep posting to your social media account about your product, or pay the Facebook so your advertise always on the top.

anor0428

Using social media can really help to promote a product. If you have facebook account, make a page and spread it to your friends and relatives,m. Join forums which there is a section for signature where you can pit the link if of your site or your product. Always update and promote atleast 5 times a day, just be careful to avoid spamming.

G

About an half year ago, i've decided to start making money on my own. Me and a friend of mine were selling hand-made toys and decorations.

It was not that bad from the begging, but soon after we faced the problem of advertising and making our product more popular among people. And it not that easy to achieve, especially in big cities, where tons of people brings something new to life almost everyday. Classic way of advertising wasn't for us, so we decided to invest in social media marketplace.

Everyone knows - nowadays people check their phones every 5 minutes. And Instagram was perfect for us, as it provides visual concept of our product.When it comes to toys, decorations and stuff it's the most important part of impression. Making our account popular boosted our business and almost doubled our income, but it wasn't us who made our product famous in Instagram.

When it comes to social media promotion, it's always important to find and determine your target audience, keep your profile updated with interesting content, manage your subscription list, avoid others commercial accounts etc. Trying to do it on our own turned out spending almost half of the day to manage instagram account from one of us and distract from main part of doing actual business. Then my wife told me, that even her fitness instructor got more followers that we do. Despite her being really fit and pretty, she used more that nature beauty to reach this numbers. We asked her about it and she just send us the link (https://zen-promo.com/like_bot_instagram) with brief description - "It will do everything instead of you."

Honestly, never thought it would work, it sounded more like some kind of scam scheme, but i've tried it for free and it couldn't have gone better. It can find and work with target audience on it's own, filter your subscription list, automatically like and follow real people who potentially interested in your product.

You can schedule your instagram posting and you don't have to monitor in from time to time every 10 minutes. And, first of all, it's working. We tried few others services, but they keep closing, and the first one is still working and actually getting better.

Last edited by a moderator:

lucycarter

Hello,
Using promotional product is the best method to market a business without spending much amount. You just need to imprint your brand name or message on these product and distribute it to people at trade shows or events. It will help bring in new clients or customers. You can also use help of social media. This is free to use service but it requires lots of hard work. Hope it helps.

John.D

Is their any easiest way to market a business for the people to be aware of a certain product without spending too much? I am a beginner and wanted to do an online business what should I consider in order to start marketing. Because even if you have a good product without marketing strategy, consumer won't be able to recognized it.

Some of the cheap ways to market your products and services online is through social media like Facebook and Twitter.

Create a Facebook and Twitter page and share your product on those site. If you have money your can use FB advertising to promote your product.