Pinterest for Marketing

kelz784

I have been using Pinterest for years with my personal account, but have recently begun using it with a business account as a form of marketing for my blog.

After reading some tutorials from other bloggers I have definitely learned a lot, and have already noticed some traffic coming in from there which is promising.

Apart from social media marketing, I am mainly going to focus on gaining traffic from original content and SEO.

How many of you also use Pinterest for marketing? Is it working well for you?

My bits of advice would be:
  • Make sure you create a board specifically for your website/blog, and also create a range of boards with categories specific to your website niche.
  • Re-pin at least 50 pins a day to those boards and stay active on the website, so Pinterest knows you have an active account, and your website pins have more chance of being circulated.
What would be the best advise that you would give to someone who has never used Pinterest for marketing purposes?

ankitakumari

My bits of advice would be:
  • Make sure you create a board specifically for your website/blog, and also create a range of boards with categories specific to your website niche.
  • Re-pin at least 50 pins a day to those boards and stay active on the website, so Pinterest knows you have an active account, and your website pins have more chance of being circulated.
What would be the best advise that you would give to someone who has never used Pinterest for marketing purposes?

Pinterest is indeed the best platform for marketing purpose now a days. Also i already follow your given advice on my pinterest account. The main point to remember is to create engaging and original content. This will help you to increase your reach.

Zain Kabir

Well, I had no idea, Pinterest was itself an SEO world a few months back. But now, even though I do not use the business account, I do now that re-pinning more and more photos and stuff gives you a chance of exposure as well. So yes, definitely agree with your advice as well. ?