Marketing your Snails Business

Tundi Mick

Some people are into snail farming but they don't really know how to market their snail business. Just understand that you will find different marketing and advertising opportunities for snail farmers. It is possible to sell them to restaurants and hotels which have snail meat on their food selection or sell to market women or men that will purchase them in at wholesale prices quantity from you. You can even process your snails for export to other countries.

Kakashi2020

Snails are a delicacy in some countries and if you're into snail farming then you should start marketing it to local eating establishments like restaurants, hotels and catering companies. Having a website or social media site can tremendously help your business. Also physical adverts can attract buyers. You can also think of new snail products which isn't on the market yet and market it as an artisanal product.

jaymish2

In my Country snail is not considered a food. However I have a friend who has a snail farm. She rears her snails and then exports them. She makes good money from this and this is how she makes a living. Snails apart from food is used in cosmetic products. At my local beauty shop I have seen snail products like snail cream and snail soap. The beauty adviser says that they are really good for your skin. Snail farming is not something widely practiced but I like the fact that people are innovative and have come up with i as a business idea. I think you can look on the internet on business directories to find people you can supply snails to both local and International.

Martinsx

Snails are very hot business product or should I say food over here. Most restaurants are in the habit of selling them and they are pretty expensive.

So, if you have a snail farm, I would advise you to take it very seriously because it's a very good business investment. You can go for supply in restaurants and see how many would ask you to supply them.
​​​