Must we need our own website in Affiliate Marketing?

Sreejan Pradhan

Many new affiliate marketers question exactly the same whether they must need a website to do affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing can be done even without your own website but if you have your own website for affiliate marketing you can explain a product to the customers in your own appropriate way as sending a customer directly to the affiliate sales page may confuse the customer. Another benefit is you can create your own email list for email marketing and email marketing is very effective.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Do you need a website to start Affiliate marketing?.

The answer is yes and no depending on your level of knowledge and how exposed you are to affiliate marketing.

If you want to venture into affiliate marketing I would advise you to get a website because on the long run it will help you a lot. First of all, if you have a website you will be creating a lot of good contents especially if it is a niche website. from there you can start promoting various affiliate product on it for free and probably make a lot of money.

The good thing about having a website is that it opens you up to a whole lot of other money making opportunities like being able to monetize your YouTube channel and also monetizing your website with Google adsense. Even to that, you will also be making money as an affiliate marketer.
That is multiple streams of income.

But it is not really a must to have a website if you want to venture into affiliate marketer because you can use a landing page and promote products effectively but you need money to do that on social media platforms like Facebook and so many of them. If you don't have a website, you must be ready to spend money.

draze

Do You Need A Website For Your Affiliate Marketing Career?

Yes you do and also its not the most important part on your affiliate marketing career why because you can use a funnel like a landing page as an alternative to website and also why you need website is because, you need morr audience and to get that you need to post more and more on the website then people can searching for your site rather than you promoting it.

The Difference Between Website And Funnel?

The major difference is that with website you can target different type of audience I.e You have a website about making money online, you can target both people in search for email marketing, CPA marketing, YouTubers etc and on funnel you can do that because a landing page for a specific audience.

For more infor about starting any online business
Start a conversation to know more or DM me on WhatsApp - +2348168641634 or search for me on telegram - Draze Walker

Holicent

VIP Contributor
I would have said it's not compulsory but it's even if it's a single page website, for your landing page and other things. Taking people directly into your dm can be awkward sometimes but if you have a website where everything is perfectly written, people can browse around and get acquainted with your product, get convinced and finally locate you so as to get the product rather than coming to your dm and asking numerous questions that could even get you worked up and respond badly at the end.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is advisable to have a personal website for our affiliate program but not really necessary we do so. Though to be honest there are many advantages that are associated with having a personal website. The first one is that it will make it easier for the owner of the website to promote as he likes on the website without the fear of being banned.

Most people that always have their affiliate products promoted on another person's wesbite always get banned especially when they promote what the owner of the website may not like to be promoted on his website.