The Reason Low Mileage Auto Insurance is hard to get

John.D

Under normal circumstances the insurance companies offer their premiums on the basis of risk levels perceived with a particular driver. This is why it is important to have a thorough knowledge of Low Mileage Auto Insurance. If the company feels that a customer is not risky enough then it will offer quotes and discounts that are based on the amount of mileage that a car is supposed to travel in the period under consideration. Discounts based on usage are also offered. These are offered for the good driving habits that the applicant has.

The Reason Low Mileage Auto Insurance is hard to get - The Reason Low Mileage Auto Insurance is hard to get
As far as the eligibility of a person for low mileage auto insurance or Low Mileage Auto Insurance Quotes is concerned these are dependent on whether the person in question has taken part in an usage-based insurance plan where both the mileage and the driving behavior of the individual are checked. It also needs to be kept in mind while looking for these policies that the definition and quantity of low mileage will not be the same for every service provider. However, normally the lowest permitted amount in this category is 7500 miles and the highest amount is 15000 miles per year.

To Know More About Low Mileage Auto Insurance Click Out Here!

In case someone’s car does not get driven for more in a year then it is advisable that he or she asks for low mileage car insurance quote. However, there are some other conditions where a person can ask for such discounts on their policies. If the concerned person is a senior driver and has retired from active duty then this discount can be sought. If someone has started a business at home or settled near the place where he or she works then these discounts can be asked for. These discounts are also applicable for people who have purchased a new car that will only be used to run errands.

In these circumstances it is important while taking the policy people remind the insurer that this is not the major vehicle. If someone joins a car pool it means that the number of days one drives to work is reduced.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
What I notice is the fact that the low mileage car insurance is somehow cheaper than the others even the premium is also lower than the other ones. This reasons made it a little bit scarce than the regular ones. I even doubt it if it is available at Nigerian insurance companies

btaliat

VIP Contributor
When I heard the explanation on low mileage auto insurance, I doubt if it exists in Nigeria. And if it exists, it won't only be scarce to buy but it also won't be common. Most people in Nigeria don't even buy what they do not need. It will be useless for them