The Benefits of Bundling Insurance

Rena

There are a number of advantages when you choose to bundle your insurance. Not only is it convenient, but you can also save money.

American Family Insurance offers insurance diacount*when you combine your home , auto , motorcycles*and life insurance. Consider it our way of rewarding you for proactively protecting what matters most.

Bundle and Save

Whether your home is a house, condo, apartment or manufactured home, you can enjoy the convenience of insurance packages and take advantage of bundled insurance discounts. American Family agents know our products inside and out and can help you identify what’s best for your situation. Talk to your American Family Insurance agent*to see which of the following discounts may apply to you.

Auto & home.*Save money on your auto premium when you bundle your auto and home insurance.

Auto & renters.*If you’re a renter, take advantage of a discount on your auto insurance premium when you bundle auto and renters insurance.

Auto & life.*Just another reason to proactively protect what matters most — bundle auto and life to get a discount on your auto insurance premium.

Motorcycle & Home Discount.*By bundling your home and motorcycle policies with American Family, you could get insurance discounts on specific motorcycle coverages.

Home & Auto Discount.*If you’re a homeowner, you’ll definitely want to consider adding car insurance to maximize your savings. In contrast to the Auto & Home discount, you can save money on your homeowners, condo or renters premium when you bundle home and auto.

Home & Umbrella Discount.*You may qualify for a discount on your homeowners, renters or condominium policy when you purchase the additional liability protection of an American Family Umbrella policy.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think the bundle insurance ,is it the same thing as merging the insurance policy together and getting the benefit attached since you would get the premium for a discount amount if you do so ,I have heard something relating to that , just need more clarification too I think,,,,