In this Insurance forum you can discuss and advice on all insurance topics.

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

Salary VS monthly expenses how to budget?

We work to sustain our daily living expenses in weekdays and sometimes weekends. If work demands for overtime then we took it. But no matter how you work...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

To loan For Business or not?

I am planning to start my online home business but I am short of capital. They say, start it with small capital but in baking, ingredients are a bit expensive...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is better a life insurance or a health insurance?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which is better a life insurance or a health insurance?

I am planning to get myself an insurance, but I am torn between life and health insurance.I know both almost have the same benefits but I need to pick only one.Can you help me decide to choose between the two by sharing your thoughts and opinion.It could be a big help for me.Thanks.

They are both important and different. LIFE INSURANCE is a protection against financial loss that would result from the premature death of an insured. The beneficiary recieves the proceeds and thereby safeguarded from the financial impact of the death of the insured. It's major goal is to provide a measure of financial security for your family after you die.

HEALTH INSURANCE is pertaining to insurance coverage that pays for medical and surgical expenses incurred by the insurred. In this way the insured can reimbursed the expenses from injury or illness, or pay the care provider directly. There are types of premiums they can offer that you choose which one you can afford to have depending on your budget just make sure that the company is licensed and the agent as well.

Comment

There are lots of insurance companies these days that fails to meet what they promised to their clients. Active today and gone tomorrow. Though these insurances as we see, is of great help to the insured as well as to his/her beneficiary, we cannot deny the probability of its failure. I'd rather go for Philhealth and SSS.

Comment

Hi Argel1241.
        I used to work in a health insurance company and I would say both life and health insurances are important. Traditionally, life insurance requires a very cheap premium every month or year depending on the mode payment. Most of them comes with a package of having accident insurance at the same time. Now, we do also have this health insurance but this comes in a package that includes not just hospitalization benefits, but also life, accident, disability and even return of investment after a certain period of time also known as maturity date. This is the modern day health insurance where you can benefit hospitalization during payment period and guaranteed return amount of money which is more that what you have paid.
        This is a bit pricey but I must say it's all worth it.

Comment

Hi Argel1241.
          I used to work in a health insurance company and I would say both life and health insurances are important. Traditionally, life insurance requires a very cheap premium every month or year depending on the mode payment. Most of them comes with a package of having accident insurance at the same time. Now, we do also have this health insurance but this comes in a package that includes not just hospitalization benefits, but also life, accident, disability and even return of investment after a certain period of time also known as maturity date. This is the modern day health insurance where you can benefit hospitalization during payment period and guaranteed return amount of money which is more that what you have paid.
          This is a bit pricey but I must say it's all worth it.

Comment

• argel241
            argel241 commented
            Editing a comment
            That is a good package!almost everything is included and it is not surprising if it is too pricey.Do you think all insurance company has that package or it was just in your company?Thanks for your information anyway.

Originally posted by argel241 View Post
          I am planning to get myself an insurance, but I am torn between life and health insurance.I know both almost have the same benefits but I need to pick only one.Can you help me decide to choose between the two by sharing your thoughts and opinion.It could be a big help for me.Thanks.
          Sir, I think life insurance is much better than health insurance. Life insurance almost covered everything like health benefits, death benefits, educational, medium to long term savings, retirements and with investments. If you're interested I could find someone to help you to explain further about life insurance with investments. Life insurance with investments is very beneficial nowadays because we could not predict what would happen so we must invest our money wisely.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x

What is the month after June?

widgetinstance 185 (Trending) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X