Asking for What health insurance can I get without a job?

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.

joey_2tep

We have government programs in our country that supports the health of the citizen. One of that is giving them a health card. Although not for free, it requires you to pay a way cheaper premium compared to the insurance from private company. But still, not unless disabled,it would almost be impossible to get one if you are jobless.

John.D

How can you pay your premiuns without a job? It is possible if you have any other sources of income.
Though i don't have any other source of income, i belive the government shoukd take care of such situation with peopl who need health insurance without any source of income, after all it seems health insurance is not that important.

kgord

I mean you could see if you meet the elgibility requirements for medicaid if you are a US citizen. Altenatively, you could see if you might fit into one of the government health plans. My guess is your income would be too low to meet this though.

Dictator20

As far as I know everyone can get health insurance even though you don't have a job. All you need to do is to apply to an application and they are the one who will pay for your expenses in hospital or your health maintenance medecine, (But you only have a budget I think each year). I am not sure if this is only in my country, But I think your country has this kind of health insurance too for those who don't have job. Honestly there is only a certain amount of budget that may support your health expenses. So if your medicines are too expensive maybe the health insurance budget for you will not be enough to sustain all your health needs. That is why for me you have to find a work.

Heart

Your Government should assist you for that. Some Organizations around the world are aiming to help people that are unemployed to avail health insurance at low cost and flexible payment terms. Some offers it for free as well since they primarily get the funds through donations and the services are from volunteers. Mostly those organizations are reaching out through the help of Governments.

Our Government established Organizations responsible for affordable insurance, and I do believed that it is something that every Government should do and provide for their people.

HazelTing

We have health insurances in our country offered to both employed and unemployed. It is affordable. However the scheme is not broadened. It only offers simple benefits such as free hospitalization for P3,000.00 yearly and free laboratories such FBS, Complete blood count and x-ray. The benefits are very limited since the price paid is very low. So, it is expected that when we pay less for insurances, only a little benefits are offered.

waad32

We have government programs in our country that supports the health of the citizen. One of that is giving them a health card. Although not for free, it requires you to pay a way cheaper premium compared to the insurance from private company. But still, not unless disabled,it would almost be impossible to get one if you are jobless.

Yes I agree. I think as a citizen, it is our obligation to pay for our insurance. If we want to have health insurance, we have to work. Except for the senior citizens and those who are disabled. There is also a program for those indigent that could not afford to pay for their hospital bills. Their health insurance is covered by the government.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I don’t think there is any issue with getting an health insurance, if you are unemployed, you can still get it, I’m sure the premium is usually monthly, if you happen to get unemployment payment, you can deduct it from there and use it to cover for it. Just get a way to pay for it

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't think this is possible, the insurance company may not take you serious. This is because you need to be paying your premium except you have some ways of paying your premium. If not, you can wait till you get employed, some companies even provide health insurance for their workers.

dagm

I imply you might view if you satisfy the elgibility demands for medicaid if you are actually a US resident. Altenatively, you might view if you may suit among the federal authorities health and wellness strategies. My assumption is actually your earnings will be actually as well reduced to satisfy this however.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
We have health insurances in our country offered to both employed and unemployed. It is affordable. However the scheme is not broadened. It only offers simple benefits such as free hospitalization for P3,000.00 yearly and free laboratories such FBS, Complete blood count and x-ray. The benefits are very limited since the price paid is very low. So, it is expected that when we pay less for insurances, only a little benefits are offered.
I even give kudos to your country for putting your health first. There is nothing of such in my country. No one cares about your health except yourself. Even those private business owners that do enroll their workers under health insurance do so just to make sure the person is healthy to work and not because they like you.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
You need to be ready to pay premium, I don't think any insurance company offers free health insurance plan for unemployed , you need to pay premium to receive the full service the company is offering , I think this are things to take note of too , that's something to put into consideration