In this Insurance forum you can discuss and advice on all insurance topics.

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

Salary VS monthly expenses how to budget?

We work to sustain our daily living expenses in weekdays and sometimes weekends. If work demands for overtime then we took it. But no matter how you work...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

To loan For Business or not?

I am planning to start my online home business but I am short of capital. They say, start it with small capital but in baking, ingredients are a bit expensive...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What health insurance can I get without a job?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question: What health insurance can I get without a job?

Am unemployed is it possible for me to get health insurance plan? at least health insurance that is very affordable.

How can you pay your premiuns without a job? It is possible if you have any other sources of income.

Comment

We have government programs in our country that supports the health of the citizen. One of that is giving them a health card. Although not for free, it requires you to pay a way cheaper premium compared to the insurance from private company. But still, not unless disabled,it would almost be impossible to get one if you are jobless.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpot81 View Post
        How can you pay your premiuns without a job? It is possible if you have any other sources of income.
        Though i don't have any other source of income, i belive the government shoukd take care of such situation with peopl who need health insurance without any source of income, after all it seems health insurance is not that important.

Comment

I mean you could see if you meet the elgibility requirements for medicaid if you are a US citizen. Altenatively, you could see if you might fit into one of the government health plans. My guess is your income would be too low to meet this though.

Comment

As far as I know everyone can get health insurance even though you don't have a job. All you need to do is to apply to an application and they are the one who will pay for your expenses in hospital or your health maintenance medecine, (But you only have a budget I think each year). I am not sure if this is only in my country, But I think your country has this kind of health insurance too for those who don't have job. Honestly there is only a certain amount of budget that may support your health expenses. So if your medicines are too expensive maybe the health insurance budget for you will not be enough to sustain all your health needs. That is why for me you have to find a work.

Comment

Your Government should assist you for that. Some Organizations around the world are aiming to help people that are unemployed to avail health insurance at low cost and flexible payment terms. Some offers it for free as well since they primarily get the funds through donations and the services are from volunteers. Mostly those organizations are reaching out through the help of Governments.

Our Government established Organizations responsible for affordable insurance, and I do believed that it is something that every Government should do and provide for their people.

Comment

We have health insurances in our country offered to both employed and unemployed. It is affordable. However the scheme is not broadened. It only offers simple benefits such as free hospitalization for P3,000.00 yearly and free laboratories such FBS, Complete blood count and x-ray. The benefits are very limited since the price paid is very low. So, it is expected that when we pay less for insurances, only a little benefits are offered.

Comment

Originally posted by joey_2tep View Post
                  We have government programs in our country that supports the health of the citizen. One of that is giving them a health card. Although not for free, it requires you to pay a way cheaper premium compared to the insurance from private company. But still, not unless disabled,it would almost be impossible to get one if you are jobless.
                  Yes I agree. I think as a citizen, it is our obligation to pay for our insurance. If we want to have health insurance, we have to work. Except for the senior citizens and those who are disabled. There is also a program for those indigent that could not afford to pay for their hospital bills. Their health insurance is covered by the government.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x

Type the word L O A N without space

widgetinstance 185 (Trending) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X