Do you think having an Insurance is a must?How it works for you?

gvdc

Insurance is becoming a trend nowadays, unlike before. Now, most of the people are well informed about different kinds of insurance. How it works and how to be able to get one. Why do you think having an insurance is a must?

"Anything can happen in a blink of an eye" like the old saying goes, so people think of a way how to secure their life, family, business and even their property. Insurance covers it all.

For me, having an insurance secure not only my own future but also my family. We do this not to expect that anything can happen to us but as a parent, you want to be sure that if anything will happen this insurance is a great help on emergency situations. It can also serve as an investment depending on your policy.

Rosekaizer

Yes having an insurance is important for our security purposes. We can use it in the future, we.never know what will happen tomorrow so it is good if you are ready especially in financial. If you have insurance we can use it anytime especially in an emergency cases. So we should have that insurance.

T

TanyaSong

Yes. Insurance is one of the important aspect required to live the life you want and today, almost all of the people are heading on to buy the insurance plan from different providers so as to secure their future.

neneth

Yes. Protecting your most important assets is an important step in creating a solid personal financial plan, and the right insurance policies will go a long way toward helping you safeguard your earning power and your possessions.

Jelineex

Yes, you are right. Insurance is a good investment for life's security. It is an assurance that we can rely and depend. But sometimes we need to be careful on choosing and trusting the right company. There are instances that insurance company would close their operation without prior notice. Clients are being fooled and it's a disappointment.

Yes. There is a huge advantage to having a life insurance policy in force that will pay a death benefit will go to your life insurance beneficiary, which they can use however they wish. You can rest worry free that your family is provided for should you die prematurely. However, cash value life insurance is that you can use the cash to fund many purchases down the road, such as paying off debt, buying a home, investing in real estate, or simply living off the dividends as a form of passive income.

jhon paul

Yes I think that having insurance is a must . An insurance is a contract between individual and the insurance company where an individual can get compensation against the lose from an insurance company. The company groups the risks for the customer so that the payments for the insured are cheaper.

How does insurance work?
Insurance is available to help you to pay damage for your property or to pay others on your behalf when you injured someone or damage their property. Insurance is contract that risks from a financial loss from an individual or business from the insurance company .Insurance are divided in to two types:
1)Property and casuality
2)life and health insurance

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I really don’t think it is compulsory to purchase an insurance. Well if we take a look at it in another angle we can say lifestyle might depend on it sometimes. Like your work and all sorts. One could really say it’s beneficial to some extent and this is based on your needs

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Personally, I don't see having insurance as a must. In fact to avoid some types of insurance polices, I have put some alternatives in place. I have been working on my health to prevent health insurance and I have been saving to prevent term life insurance. The only one I can consider is auto insurance.