To have assurance get an insurance

Gilgamesh

To assure that you will benefit through into the hardwork and the time you have invested in working is have an insurance. Insurance come into a variety there are for health, life, property etc. The main thought of insuramce is to give you a hand in hardtimes all you need to do is to apply and invest some money and you will benefit through it maybe not now but surely for your future. Even you grand childres can benefit into it.

Henrywrites

This is pretty correct to an extent because having an insurance removes some doubt that many will have when they are trying to achieve one thing or another in their business or personal life. Insuring your car, for instance, simply removes that mindset that you will spend a lot if the car has an issue on the way.

jhon paul

Based on the major requirement insurance provides assurance:A term product gives you assurance through a specific period of time as long as you pay the premiums
1)A permanent insurance product provides assurance for your entire life as long as you pay the premium payments.
2)A return of premium provides assurance for a certain period of time
3)Home insurance assures coverage in the event of damages as long as you pay the premium.
4)Auto insurance also assures in the event of damages
So based on the above statements I would like to say that insurance provides assurance.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
This is absolutely true but I I don’t I want to really agree to this statement. Insurance is truly supposed to be an assurance that could keep one going but remember it’s not a charity program so you have to prepare your Mind to encounter what could be harder than being good

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Definitely insurance is very important for assurance and coverage provided you are paying the premium as at when due. if you're a business person it is advisable that you purchase an insurance premium because it will go a long way in helping your business in cases of uncertainty. Health insurance is also very important.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah I support the notion ,many needs to cater for their life to be rest assured that they have the maximum protection , incase if there is any problem , and i am sure insurance company is truly ready to help minimize the health or any risk that might likely take place to the person

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Life insurance is other wise called assurance. This is because it is the only insurance policy that is based on possibility and not probability. To ensure that one lives longer to enjoy all what one has labored for, to make sure that families don't suffer much after ones death, then assurance is needed.