Is your home covered by fire insurance?

Kakashi2020

For protection against fire, a home or place of business should always be protected by fire insurance. I've been paying for fire insurance for more than a decade now since I bought my house, luckily it remains safe from any fire accidents until now.

Do you have fire insurance?

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
To me, I don’t think it is very necessary to get a fire insurance, well you can choose to get one if you have the financial capability or if the case surrounding you requests it. Unnecessarily getting it almost seem like one wishing for a fire disaster to happen because it is not something that happens everytime

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am not living in my own house. I am living in a rented apartment. And it is not covered by fire insurance. And the fact is that even if I have a house, I don't even think I can insure my house under fire insurance. I would rather buy fire extinguisher.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
I think it is understandable to have a fire insurance to cover one’s home because normally there are usually fire extinguishers in most homes for emergencies, but the difference is the fact that there will be some payments made for having this coverage, which I think it’s fair because nothing is actually free

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I don't have a fire insurance policy for my apartment yet , I think I would choose to insure my property against theft than fire , because I am sure that it might likely occur compared to other risk , because of the place I am currently staying too I think