Is your Property Insured?

Kakashi2020

I'm a firm believer of Property Insurance, I think it is one of the most important things to buy. Property or Home Insurance basically protects your Home and your assets inside your home, and that depends on your coverage. This is to secure your properties in case of Fire and other events that may lead to the partial or complete destruction of your property.

Inem

I'm always in total support of property insurance because it will help keep a property secured in case of any damage or risk from maybe fire or natural disaster. I'm yet to finish my building project but when I'm done I will be sure to insure it for the future.

T

TanyaSong

I think it is one of the best ways to save yourself from any kind of risk and keep the property secured. It also helps in recovering the loss due to natural disaster. I totally support the property insurance.

Henrywrites

You have a point here. One thing that I have learnt of late is the need for us to have our properties insured because it is a way to cover up for uncertainties. When you have your property insured, it goes a long way to give you a bit of confidence that no matter what happens, you are not going to lose everything at the end of the day.

Jelineex

I think it's a good idea to have insurance for security purposes. We are always uncertain of so many things in life. We need to make an assurance that we will have a fall back on later times. It's better to choose a right and legitimate insurance company that you can trust. There are instances that the company shut down in short year of operation without prior notice.

Corzhens

You cannot be too sure about fires so it is best to have your home insured not only the structure but also the furnishings. The annual premium is not much although it is an added expense. But the home insurance gives us the peace of mind that if something wrong happens our property is covered.

E

emilia1

To get the proper security of your home, you may apply for equity release. It secured your home until you are passed away.

insurancemarket

I'm always in total support of property insurance because it will help keep a property secured in case of any damage or risk.