How Medical Insurance work?

Dartho

Health insurance is to protect yourself from the high cost of health care. Health insurance policy is actually a type of insurance coverage that covers the expenses of an insured person's medical and surgical costs. In line with the type of health insurance coverage, either the insured pays expenses out-of-pocket and is later reimbursed, or the insurance provider makes payments directly to the hospital or to the insured.

Health insurance terms, the "provider" is hospital, clinic, laboratory, doctor, pharmacy or health care practitioner. The "insured" is the owner of the medical insurance policy; that's the individual with the health insurance coverage.

In countries with no general health care coverage, such as the UNITED STATES, medical insurance is usually added in employer benefit offers and seen as an employment advantage. In most countries, like the Uk or Canada, medical care coverage is offered by the state and is seen as every single citizen right.

Every person at particular time in their life will require some type of healthcare attention and treatment. When health-related care is required, the affected person should have the ability to focus on recovering, instead of thinking whether he/she has got the source to pay for all the expenses.

sweetpot81

Medical insurance works as your partner in payment depending on the plan or premiums you are paying. Each product provides comprehensive medical coverage including in-patient and out-patient surgery,confinement expenses, emergency out-patient treatment for accident. Some insurance company offer international plans as well. Choose the right company and agent that could possibly help more on what you need.

jhon paul

Medical insurance is also known as health insurance is to designed to provide you with additional security peace of mind when it comes to receiving health insurance care. This insurance will pay all your medical bills. Basically medical insurance usually picks up the cost of most inpatient treatment tests and surgery. If you opt for medical insurance you should have to say that in which hospital and with which consultant you receive your treatment.

Omar Momani

Medical insurance saves you from the high costs of hospital bills. It helps you pay for doctor visits, hospital stays, prescription drugs and important preventive care. For that, you need to agree to pay a small fee to an offline or Online Health insurance company to get a guarantee from the company that it will bear the burden of your healthcare bills in the future.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Employees here are lucky when they are employed by big companies because they get free health insurance. My wife has that so for any health problems and even with routine check ups she doesn't spend anything. There was a time that I bought a health insurance for a coverage of 1 year. But in that span of time I did not get sick so the insurance was just an expense. That was about 10 years ago and until now I have not been to the hospital although I had a checkup once or twice in that span of years. Health insurance here is very expensive as if they are milking the clients.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I want to believe that medical insurance is also the same thing as health insurance, probably another name for it. Well this does work actively most for the commoner who live a middle class life. If you are at that level of life, it is advisable to get one of this because health is wealth

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Medical insurance saves you high cost , so you don't end up paying huge amount of money for your medical bills and most times the insurance company do conduct health check-up to check your health rating and Know if you are at the best state of your health too , it's a important insurance policy