Let's talk about Insurance!!

iamjoeymercado

When we say insurance, It is the instant money or service given to the beneficiary when it is needed the most . There are different types of insurance It can be

1. Life Insurance
2.Health Insurance
3. Car insurance
4.Home/Property Insurance

Always remember that insurance is not a bad thing as others see it. They are just not well informed regarding the importance of it. And I hope that this forum especially the members will gained more information when we discuss about insurance.

How about you? Do you have any other known insurance that aside from this four stated? Thank you

DenisMNE

When we say insurance, It is the instant money or service given to the beneficiary when it is needed the most . There are different types of insurance It can be

1. Life Insurance
2.Health Insurance
3. Car insurance
4.Home/Property Insurance

Always remember that insurance is not a bad thing as others see it. They are just not well informed regarding the importance of it. And I hope that this forum especially the members will gained more information when we discuss about insurance.

How about you? Do you have any other known insurance that aside from this four stated? Thank you

I do not have any insurance, except a health one.
My health expenses are covered by the state trough my parents jobs.
Life insurance is something a young person should not do yet.I am very young, under 40s.
I do not own a car so I do not have car insurance and we do have some form of insurance on our house in case of catastrophe.

iamjoeymercado

DenisMNE Good thing that you had your Health insurance because as long as we are working we should set our goals and keep our body healthy so that we have this energy to work as always. But I am sorry but I think it is better that as even as young person should have a Life Insurance because we cannot tell how long are we going to live but at least we are insured in any situations or scenario that could probably or possibly might happened, Aside from that Some life insurance have a investment involved so as early as young age you are insured and you have your investment as well.. :) Is it good :) so I think its better to have that all as soon as possible

jhon paul

Insurance is a contract represented by a policy in which an individual or an entity receives financial protection or reimbursement against losses from an insurance company. Insurance policies are used against the risks of financial losses both big and small that may result from damage to the insured property or from the liability for damage or injury caused to a third party.

There are different types of policies available and virtually any individual or business can find an insurance company willing to insure them for a price.
1)Life insurance
2)General insurance

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I see insurance as a coverage or assurance provided when needed if the client is involved in a situation that might suggest that the insurer should get known about it and compensate them. This particular life insurance is one that is very important if one could buy it because it gives you cover when you need one

btaliat

VIP Contributor
What an elaborate post. But just like you said, many people don't take insurance policy serious for some reasons but never the less insurance has played vital roles in preventing some risks and also coming to aid anytime there is risk. Many would have died if not for insurance policy like health.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Insurance in other words means coverage given to an individual buy a company for purchasing a premium. It is very important that people go into insurance because it helps them to recover their losses whenever an unfortunate incident happens. there are several types of insurance like health insurance, auto insurance and so many of them.