what kind of insurance do you like?

J

jhayc006

For me the kind of insurance i like is health insurance , Because if you have health insurance insurance no matter what happen to you, You don't need to pay your bills in hospital your insurance pay all your bills in the hospital. that's why health insurance is i like the most.

Inem

I like both health and life assurance both because these two have to do with our selves and one need to preserve one's self for longevity and well being. Life is already too short to live almost in sickness without support to get well and also have somewhat some money left for continuity for the family. So it better to take up the two insurance.

Kakashi2020

I have both health and life insurances and their both fully paid, I think it's enough, because there's no sense of getting too much, it's more logical to live life happily and not to think about death and sickness.

I bought my Caritas health insurance 15 years ago, it has a $3000 limit. While my life insurance which is a Philam 5 pay life has a $20000 coverage, I also have 2 endowment plans with a $10000 value each.

jhon paul

I like Both the types of insurances life insurance and health insurance. Insurance is a contract between an individual and the insurance company. where in an individual gets compensation. It protects yourself against the risks like a house fire car accident.

Life insurance: Life insurance is a financial product that pays a cash lump sum amount to your loved ones when you demise. Life insurance usually only covers death if you cannot provide for your family because of illness or disability you won't be covered.
Health insurance: Is a insurance policy designed to cover the cost of medical treatment. It will generally cover the you for acute conditions such as hip replacement or if you are with illness or injury to pay for hospitalization bills this insurance helps a lot.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
My favorite type of insurance remains the health type which gives some kind of coverage to one’s life. This is one of the best to me, it should be the number one on the list of any insurer. Because people should learn more about the policies under it which will tell more about it

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I prefer auto insurance and business insurance especially the one against fire. There are various reasons why our business is prone to fire incidents. That's why I prefer having insurance policy that would have guided against this. Hrkdth insurance is not a must for me as I can easily be working on my health right now.

Last edited:

Nite

Valued Contributor
Health insurance is definitely a worth buying insurance policy, because it helps you to stay covered against various diseases. With a reliable health insurance plan, you get protection from sudden medical expenses, as it pays your medical bills directly on your behalf. So, need not worry when you have a health insurance that have got your back.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Health insurance is definitely a worth buying insurance policy, because it helps you to stay covered against various diseases. With a reliable health insurance plan, you get protection from sudden medical expenses, as it pays your medical bills directly on your behalf. So, need not worry when you have a health insurance that have got your back.
You have made a right choice in the insurance policy that you chose to go for. But don't you think that there can be alternative to this insurance policy. What if someone tries not to give room for diseases or sickness by doing the right thing like eating good food, having good sleep and exercise regularly to prevent being sick.