Helpful Insurance forums to ask for tips and opinions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is third party insurance policy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is third party insurance policy?

What is the meaning of Third party insurance cover or policy. I intend to get insurance for my self but i would like to know what third party insurance mean. What is Third Party Insurance Policy?

Third-party insurance policy is an insurance policy protected against the claims of another. Third-party offers coverage against claims and damages and the loses incurred by a driver who is not insured the principle and is therefore not covered under the insurance policy.
    • Third-party insurance covers an individual or firm against a loss covered by some third party.
    • The two main categories of third party insurance are liability coverage and property damage coverage.

Lifeinsuranceuk

Comment