Make money from home Share and discuss about home based business opportunities here.

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

Salary VS monthly expenses how to budget?

We work to sustain our daily living expenses in weekdays and sometimes weekends. If work demands for overtime then we took it. But no matter how you work...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

To loan For Business or not?

I am planning to start my online home business but I am short of capital. They say, start it with small capital but in baking, ingredients are a bit expensive...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you provide at least three legit money making website?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you provide at least three legit money making website?

Most of the sites I joined needs you to wait days before you will know if you are accepted or not. One example is Upwork where I worked on my account to complete it and make it professional on all possible ways but somehow for some reason, i still cannot make it. Can you provide any legit or at least easier route to earn online?

What kind of work are you talking about? Are you interested in writing jobs, surveys or paid to post work?

For the paid to post work, the sites working good for me are Postloop, The Forum Wheel, Forum for U and Beer Money Forum.

As far as survey sites are concerned Clixsense is a legit site which can easily help you to earn $5 per month.

Comment

There's actually a lot, problem in which is the internet speed that you have. If you got a speed of 5mbps or higher, you can actually teach english online, or be a call representative. I recommend 51talk, Bizmates and BPO career hub. You can apply online and within a day, they'll call you and assess your communicating skill. Then if you pass, have your skype ready for an interview thru webcam.

Comment

Those are helpful, Now anybody knows if there is a legit website that all you have to do is to watch videos and earn money? oh, there are also those websites that all you have to do is listen to songs and you can earn money as well. I have heard some of this but to no avail. If there is such thing, really, that would be an awesome thing to do to kill time and earn money at the same time.

Comment

• vhinz
          vhinz commented
          Editing a comment
          I have tried watching videos to earn money but I did not continue it because for me it is not worth it. I just don't know from the other websites that offers like this but to one that I have signed up, after watching their required videos to watch, you'll just be given a raffle ticket for a chance to win prize of a cent or the jackpot prize. Meaning for amount of time you spent watching those videos, you aren't sure if you really could earn money from them. It will depend how lucky you are in a raffle.

There's high competition in upwork.com but if you can stand out from other freelancers you could possibly find a nice client that will give you many projects and you could earn decent income. Elance, Fiverr, Freelancer also offers freelancing jobs. Many people are also earning much in steemit.

If you could not get jobs on those different freelancing websites, why not starting your own blog/website and offer your skills/services.

I think earning good amount of money online is not an over night success. You have to really work hard, develop your skills, or learn new one to get noticed in the online industry.

penslinger, there is a site called snuckls, it is a lottery site where you need to watch videos and get ticket, you can have up to ten tickets a day, if you feel lucky enough, you can this site, they also have referrals system and you can get commission from your referral. For listening music, I think you can try slice the pie, there you will listen to a song and give reviews, check it, hope it is available in your country.

Comment

The one that you're currently looking for is the snuckls or their sister website which is called the baymack, where all you need to do is watch videos, at least 5 videos to have an entry on their raffle and be one of the winners of a 5-300$.

Comment

Originally posted by penslinger View Post
            Most of the sites I joined needs you to wait days before you will know if you are accepted or not. One example is Upwork where I worked on my account to complete it and make it professional on all possible ways but somehow for some reason, i still cannot make it. Can you provide any legit or at least easier route to earn online?
            Hi you can the following:
            1. Timebucks - You will get 1$ for sign up bonus and there are lot of ways to earn here.you can check here http://slimgirly2.gq/reftb/214778033.
            2.Baymack - Watch 10 videos and you have the chance to win up to $.10 to $1000. You can join only if you have referral.https://www.baymack.com/anjie
            3.Snuckles - This work the same with Baymack.You will earn by watching 10 videos https://www.snuckls.com/anjelica

They are legit site and they always pay.

Comment

The three legitimate sites that I know that really pays are the Postloop, Forum coin and Snuckles. In Postloop, there are many forums that you can get into or subscribed. All you need to do is to have higher rating to be able to join many forums as you can. The payment here is great since they pay you 2.5 in peso per 1point. While in the Forum coin you can earn at .50 cents per point. The good thing in here is that it has its own faucet that in every five minutes you can earn .07 points and there are a lot of topic or discussion that you can get involved. While if you are fun of lottery then I would suggest Snuckles since it is very easy to win here because even you could not hit the jackpot, you still a chance to win for the smaller price that many subscriber are winning.

Comment

I think the upwork is the most recommended site to find online job. There's a lot of available job in that site, you can advertise your self to get the attention of the clients. I got some typing job or encoder from that site. But now, I'm busy with my real job so I don't have time to find in upwork again, maybe just more on extra income.

Comment

Hello! These are my recommended sites that I want to share:
                  1) Snuckls
                  In snuckls I only won 5$ for getting 4 numbers. Snuckls is just like a lottery. From 1 - 42 numbers you have to choose 5 numbers only.
                  2) Baymack
                  I don't have to put my referral link on this two because someone has already given hers.
                  3) Paid viewpoint - http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=wcb6cp
                  Its a survey site and I always read that this survey site is paying. Though I'm still new at this site so I don't have any proof if it does pay. Its totally free so I tried it.
                  4) Boomerang - You can download this app. I'm also new here. You just have to play some games in order for you to received coins. I saw this game on a YouTube blogger so I did try and just play and play.

Join Boomerang and win money in the next prize draw! It is fun, easy and free. Try it out!
                  https://wjwk.app.link/FhF0ZojZOI

I hope it can help you.

​​​​​​​

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x

What is the most populous country in the world?

Trending

Collapse

Working...
                  X