Is it too late to start an online business?!

anor0428

It is never too late for anyone who wants to start business online. But one must consider the risk of starting a business online. It will never be that easy to achieve success, a lot of determination, patience and of course learning is needed. You should know how to get and keep the trust of your clients/costumer to avoid complaints. One more important thing is giving them the best service that you can offer, always be responsive and open to costumers suggestion.

Last edited by a moderator:

jyu143

Will for me it's not to late take some risks and be sure you have courage, I'm 19 years old I'm still studying business administration, I have plan to start business but not online because my teacher don't start online.

My teacher said if you directly start online business even if you have a good background of education it useless, my teacher said COMMUNITY FIRST start a business first in your community or in your village.

Because you need experienced, how can you deal people online if you don't have any experienced in dealing people offline.

Once you've done that it in your community and you've collect some experienced about business and if you are satisfied, you can go now online take a risk.

Tips: don't be afraid to take risk

jlordz09

I am worrying about it also. Some of the trending now are the online marketing investing. But i think im too late for that cause there are too many online marketing business out there and can't choose the best one.