Making Money From Home Using Google Adsense

Markus

I wonder if people still make money from google adsense anymore. Because it's hard to get content and also get traffic. I used to make money from home using adsense i was making around $10-$20 per day with about 11k page view it was not an easy job. But i still wonder if people still make much money from adsense.

fredoman

Yes of course people still make money from Adsense. try using YouTube, I think they pay you $2 for every 1000 view on your video. not bad because it is a passive income. but be careful with the copyright.

potentialwriter

Google AdSense is one of the best ways to make money online, though not the best. The only issue is getting its approval. Many people have asked this question on how they can get approved for Google AdSense easily, but haven't figured it out yet. To get approved for Google AdSense fast, all you need is your personal blog or website and lots of quality contents published.

Once you get things done with your website, it's guaranteed that you will get approved. Google has its own parameters for every AdSense applicant as a criterion for accepting anyone as a publisher.

HazelTing

Google Adsense still helps a lot of people to earn. I just see to it that my blogs where I linked Adsense are viewed from thousands of readers. My hint is to make my blogs interesting and searchable by individuals from all walks of life. Sometimes, I have to wait many months before the Adsense accept my request to link ads. Well, I think that is one their requirements. Overall, Adsense is still an avenue to earn.