How does a blogger make money from home?

kay.s

Hi! i think you have to make a blog about very interesting topics of today. For example, if you are doing a blog about health, one of the topics people would like is about healthy living. You could post about what food to eat, the amount, exercise and home remedies. Know your target readers and post it with a catchy title. you can also promote your site by also talking with other people on other blogs and social media site. Hope this could help. :)

jyu143

Honestly base on my experienced when I created my own blog, the truth is it's so hard ranked on Google search if you are in the lowest rank no one can recognized your blogs.

If you want to ranked in Google search you need audience, so you can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube or etc. Once you have big audience you can easily ranked up on Google search.

Google ranking is base on how many audience visit your blogs or read the contents of your blogs it's all recorded by Google.

If you have a lot audience read your contents or visit your blog, your blogs or your content is in a good ranked in Google search.

You can earn by monetizing your blogs with ads through Google AdSense but there's a requirements before you can monetized your blogs with ads you need to Publish 50 post if I'm not mistaken.

F

fern2x2001

Generally, bloggers earn money online by posting their blogs on the internet,
and if it catches a lot of attention from people, and creates a huge traffic
on the website that it was posted, advertisers will start to notice it and
will want to start to put advertisements on the blogs that are starting to be
popular. The advertisers will then pay the owner of the blog for letting them
to post their advertisements to his/her blogs. Another way of bloggers to
earn money is when companies would want to pay bloggers to do a review
of their product. Another is when bloggers are invited to be a key speaker and
the likes. So there are a lot of ways a blogger could earn money from their
line of work.

G

First is a good content where people will have interest in it. The title of each article is also crucial. Then write more as you market your page to a wider audience.

G

To be honest, I didn't have an idea how the blog could make money. Only thing I know is that you have to have a good traffic and that will make the blog earn. So if that is the case, you have to have a really interesting content. The blog should be something that is so relatable and tackle most contemporary issues of today. Just to think of a certain content is kind of hard already. But who could tell, might be the one you are thinking right now would be it.

shai

One of the most common ways bloggers make money is through placing ads on their site. Perhaps the most popular network for placing these types of ads is Google AdSense. It is also possible to sell physical products on your blog and to make money that way. Instead of thinking of it as making money from your blog, however, think of your blog as a content marketing tool that will drive visitors to your business website.
Personally, I think that Sell Memberships( Private Forums ) and Email marketing are the most suitable income for blogger because you can earn residual income.
Making money blogging can take a lot of persistence, but it can pay off in the long-run if you're starting out from scratch. Just remember that you don't have to use all of these money-making avenues at once. Consider what other people in your industry are doing, and start from there.

Embassynight

Hello! Running a blog takes patience, creativity and time. If you already have a main topic at hand (e.g. Health/Medical-Related), the next thing is to divide that broad topic into small categories. One good example is about "Diet" or "Exercise". Those two are the most common subcategories for your desired topic. Now that you have an idea on what to write, you now have to be consistent with your entries and make it as anticipating as it could be for your readers.

A good quality entry attracts regular readers which increases your "rep" so to speak. With that, your blog should ideally be flocked with feedbacks regarding your entry. These feedback enables you to have a good running blog which entices other third party companies to reach out to you. One thing those third party companies ask for is for you to use their product and review them as honestly as you can without being too honest - which is called as paid ads. With that, you can earn $$$ for extra income through blogging.