What is The Best Type of Do It Yourself Home Base Business

argel241

If you have the passion for cooking or baking, this is the best DIY business so far.Especially in baking, you can try selling sweets and pastries and add some arts on it to make it appealing to the eyes.You will get a good profit on this.

G

I think that doing crafts is the best DIY business working from home. There are many kinds of crafts you can make, it just depends on your skills and interests. Going into this kind of business can be difficult at first, so you need to be patient. Keep on working hard and continuously learn to improve your skill. Initially, think of making your customers satisfied and build a good name for yourself. Money will soon follow.

ion

I also want to learn some online business or business at home, but I I can't give my full time for that, that's why I'm just looking for just extra income site which not needed to give all of my time, is there anyone here knows about the legit site online to earn extra income.

fishbate

Crafting is the one for me, but it differs on the persons skills and passion. I do crafting and upcyling as a hobby and i think its also a good way to earn some money at home. Although it may take sometime to progressively earn, having crafting as a hobby will make my work consistent. In time my work will be known and maybe i could earn more.

Basically, any small to medium size business can be done at home. But there is one particular kind of business that I really find suitable for home biz and that is food catering. Here in our place, there are at least 2 popular food catering services that are home based that are really doing good. These businesses are not even based in commercial places but inside residential homes, subdivisions. One good thing about food catering service is that people go to your place, place their orders there, and get it there themselves. If the food tastes great your catering service will spread by word of mouth and it's smooth sailing for you and your business, right in your home.

Chima.k

If you have the passion for cooking or baking, this is the best DIY business so far.
Cooking is a very lucrative Business but is just too stressful at first.
Crafting is the one for me, but it differs on the persons skills and passion.
Am not really familiar with crafting business. I dont even know where to start from. instead of crafting i may go for cooking.
But there is one particular kind of business that I really find suitable for home biz and that is food catering.
Food Catering is a good business also i will really need to consider catering home base business if it can fetch me more money.

ion

We have food business, It's looks like a canteen and we also selling BBQ. Our house is near the National Food Authority warehouse and school, that's why its really good to have a food business in our place, a lot of consumers. I think frozen foods is also the best home base business, specially those easy to cook.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Selling anything either online or offline can get one money just doing it on your own. Good enough now online people believe in buying online unlike before so if you can buy things cheap somewhere to resell you can make good money provided you are not out to scam people

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
There are disparate kinds of home business to start. But a thorough research has to be conducted before diverting into any kind of home business. The research to conduct has to be about, what is going to sell or move in your environment or home country. You need to start something that people find a little difficult to have access to.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think the business you could do at home is gas selling business and fruit business , the demands of this product actually flunctuates depending on location, so you need a better location when taking the move to start the business you are willing to start , also you could start recharge card business to earn more money from the business

Setho

VIP Contributor
I so much love the valuable contribution that I am seeing on this tread. On a personal perspective someone who loves to program and design very well school any get paid to work at home business that I am going to set up is going to it definitely based on those two passions that I have.