Starting a business online without any start-up money

bphlover

I've always been amazed with stories about online businesses who claim they didn't have money when they started the business and now, they're earning a lot after a few years of doing this.

I know this sounds really unimaginable but there are people who swears to this. From online stores, e-books and others, they were able to start their own business without shelling out money.

Personally, do you think it is really possible to start your own business without money? Share your thoughts here!

Corzhens

Dropshipping can be considered a business although think ot is a job. Anyway dropshipping is a good money earner if you are well connected with the right people. You can try selling personal products because that is the easiest items to sell online.

You don’t need a ton of startup cash to get a successful business off the ground. ​​​​​​Using the knowledge, tools, and resources you already have, you can start a home business today. This includes writing books, information products, home-based courses, and more. People go online for information and they’re willing to pay for it if it’s something they believe they’ll enjoy or that will help them.

Yhubee

Well, maybe I should say the type of business matters in this case because normally I would say starting a business without a capital is not possible. Almost all business demand funding mostly as the capital first in order to make it successful and profitable and without a good capital the business might not move further.