Make money from home Share and discuss about home based business opportunities here.

Involving family and friends in your business

Is it ideal to involve families and friends in your business especially when you are just starting up? Do you think they will work harder for you to help...

How to avoid scam before making money

Have you ever experienced signing up on many money making sites promising you to earn money and not being paid after sleepless nights of hardwork? ...

Business Ideas for a College Student

I am an entrepreneur at heart. Way back, I would always have these weird ideas in my head during classes on how I could start a business and make money....

Would you borrow money to start up a new business

One common factor that is peculiar to all business in the world today is capital to set it up. Without the capital to set up a new business, the business...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of home based business can I start and profit quickly?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASK What type of home based business can I start and profit quickly?

Starting a home based business can be easy for those that have the idea of what they are getting into. This is one of the reasons we get to see people making millions while staying at home. I'm a freelance writer at the moment, but thinking of starting another business while at home. Any idea of a business that I can start while still at home?

Hi, there you can start dropshipping or start freelancing on other platforms like Upwork, Fiverr, People per hour, Freelancer . com and others. I am using a lot of platforms and I received a good income.

Comment

Before you get excited about starting your home based business idea, you first have to make sure you have the right tools in place.

The main tool is a speedy Internet connection. Most home-based businesses will require some sort of Internet connection. With a good Internet connection, you can also take care of a phone and fax.

Isn’t technology great?
      On top of the right tools, you should also have a dedicated office or workspace that’s free from distractions.

Now that you have the right tools and work-space, let’s look at some of the top home based business ideas you can start today.

Comment

• Tunde
        Tunde commented
        Editing a comment
        In the country I come from internet is the major issue starting or running a business online. You can hardly get affordable internet connection that is fast.

There are lot homebase business you can start, though I have not really invest in any.

Dry cleaning and restaurants in your neighborhood are some you can give a try on.

If you are thinking of a business that involves the computer then I guess you just have to join the bandwagon of affiliate marketing. All you need is to have your own site for the purpose of promoting the products that you will promote. At the same time the website can be monetized and you can also earn from it. As per the suggestion above, I also go for dropshipping because it requires no capital. You just need to be industrious in promoting the products and the orders will be handled by your supplier.

Comment

Originally posted by Corzhens View Post
        If you are thinking of a business that involves the computer then I guess you just have to join the bandwagon of affiliate marketing. All you need is to have your own site for the purpose of promoting the products that you will promote. At the same time the website can be monetized and you can also earn from it. As per the suggestion above, I also go for dropshipping because it requires no capital. You just need to be industrious in promoting the products and the orders will be handled by your supplier.
        Thanks for the suggestion. I am seriously considering this offer and would like to know how I can go about it and what I am going to do about it. Where are the websites where I can get the products that I am going to promote on affiliate marketing?

Comment

I think it takes talent and skills to have a lucrative home-based business. There are a lot of competitive freelance workers out there and you must learn to sell yourself and convince that you can meet the needs and expectations of your clients on an agreed due date. Graphic designing, Web Development, and Application Development are the best home-based businesses where you can earn much or probably earn more than the employees from a private company. So, good luck.

Comment

A home-based business isn’t a just trend, it’s part of the new reality. Think of your talents as the things you're really good at. They're like personality traits. For instance, you may be a very creative person or a person who's really good at attending to details or a person with a gift for communicating. Your talents are the base for any successful business venture, including a home-based business.

Comment

Originally posted by GuestHu View Post
              I think it takes talent and skills to have a lucrative home-based business. There are a lot of competitive freelance workers out there and you must learn to sell yourself and convince that you can meet the needs and expectations of your clients on an agreed due date. Graphic designing, Web Development, and Application Development are the best home-based businesses where you can earn much or probably earn more than the employees from a private company. So, good luck.
              I agree with you that it's nice to use the skills that we know. It will help us to earn for a living. Graphics designing or software development is always a positive example for home based business. It is always in demand and never get lose it's fame. It needs creativity and passion to make things work for the better.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x

Type the word BLOG GING without space.