Make money from home Share and discuss about home based business opportunities here.

How to avoid scam before making money

Have you ever experienced signing up on many money making sites promising you to earn money and not being paid after sleepless nights of hardwork? ...

Why do the traders need to control their emotions

Excitement is both a wonderful and dangerous thing. Because it can either increase your consciousness or distract you from. For example, when you are...

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice me what is the best online business or home based job?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice me what is the best online business or home based job?

Hello guys,im a new bie here. I hope you could help me or advice me what is the best online business or home based job you could share with me. Im a single mom so i need to find a great idea to get a job/business. Thank you.
    Last edited by Fecoms; 09-26-2018, 12:32 PM.

Online business is different for everyone. There is no single business that is 'best'. Online business is not a get rich quick scheme. It requires handwork, dedication and research. They are many things you can do. you can be a freelancer, affiliate marketer, open an online shop, be a consultant e.t.c. You need to audit your skills and find out what you are best at. People succeed in different things. You need to do your research and find something that works for you. Like a physical business online work/business requires effort. I would argue it requires more effort because you have to push yourself and find a niche that you are suited to. There is so much you can do, consult uncle Google.

Comment

Do you try upwork? It is a good site for online job, and try zwerl also. I tried so many online jobs even if it is a simple task I grab it to earn extra income. I tried up work, and as of now I work on zwerl for one week.

Comment

Thanks both of you for responding my consern. I might be go and research what is applicable to my skills and easy to earn money. Im still hopping to find online job or online bussiness. Online shop is verry common now.

Comment

There are several ways and your right that some of them are very common and competition is high. The best thing to do is find your skill and start creating a business or job from there. If you have a creative side, try creating your own products and sell them. Its a good way to have fun and at the same time earn.

Comment

If you want to work online, then apply as a freelancer on job listing sites such as Upwork, FreeeUp, etc. Remember to audit your skills first, know what you can do, then package it all up and apply to positions you believe are qualified for. On the other hand, if you really want to earn a lot by working remotely, setting up an e-commerce store is a great idea. It's not as easy as it sounds but I know some people who became successful and have achieved financial freedom because of this. All the best!
            Last edited by NerdIndeed; 10-03-2018, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sampot View Post
              Hello guys,im a new bie here. I hope you could help me or advice me what is the best online business or home based job you could share with me. Im a single mom so i need to find a great idea to get a job/business. Thank you.
              Well I'm going to recommend creating a Blogsite and creating an Online Store in Facebook. Both are easy to maintain and it really doesn't cost anything to start. You only need to configure your Facebook page or group correctly and convert it into a Blogsite and a Store.

Comment

I recommend to try Data Entry Job. But you need a fast internet connect. Or try the offline data entry job. You only have to do is type the image files into text documents in Ms Word. Just sign up to Freelancer or Upwork and search the jobs that matches your skills.

Comment

well since you are already here I think that you are great at writting and reading. You could try online writing as a freelancer which has many options like copywriting, blogs writing, content writing and many other forms. You can also look for forums that reward people to post content and there also those which give rewards for minor tasks such as clicking on pages and so on. You could also try your skills of marketing through network and affiliate marketing. such are the kinds of jobs that have worked out for me anyways.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x

Type the word without space INSU RAN CE

widgetinstance 185 (Trending) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X