Hubpages.com has anyone had any success with them

hannahrg

I joined Hubpages.com two years ago and started writing articles, however, I became preoccupied with other stuff such as work and businesses so my account became stagnant. On the contrary, based on the reviews of old Hubpages writers, it seems that what they are saying is true about having earned cash or dollars for their regular and consistent posts. Some have earned as far as 50 to 100 dollars in a month or so. I do believe it is true because most of the writers that I follow are still writing and delivering articles every week. I don't think they will waste their time writing for nothing.

The difference of Hubpages with all the other blog sites is that it is more complicated and yet organized and systematic. They have strict rules that we have to follow such as the number of words we have to reach and the images or videos that must be included in our posts so that it will reach the Site's standard requisites. I have to admit that I do enjoy writing for Hubpages and have plans of refurbishing my site with new articles. This is an awesome topic. Thank you for discussing this here in the forum.

S

Spool

On the contrary, based on the reviews of old Hubpages writers, it seems that what they are saying is true about having earned cash or dollars for their regular and consistent posts. Some have earned as far as 50 to 100 dollars in a month or so. I do believe it is true because most of the writers that I follow are still writing and delivering articles every week. I don't think they will waste their time writing for nothing.

I think you said everything right here. This was the complaint I heard some years back when I first investigated the viability of the site.

Bubblews experienced a similar dilemma and eventually shut down, although it didn't have the same solid brand and longevity.

Paddy Gsound

So I'm not just chasing a dead end then? I am enjoying it but I do hope the benefits do actually appear. I would be terribly disappointed to have generated a bit of content to have it not go anywhere.

Is there other avenues I should be looking into or things I can learn to make more of an impact?