Food business fast selling business

Inem

If one has a good culinary skills then it good to venture into food business, the good thing is that everyone eats and possibly 3 times daily and this means with good meals preparation one is bound to have customers all the time. This is a good money business especially in my location and I'm planning to start this soon.what do you think about this line of business?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You are right about this especially the fact that everyone eats food even if it is once daily you would eat food so it will a good line of business especially in a location that you have a lot of bachelors and students. They can eat a lot outside because they really don't bother themselves with cooking at home

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Food has been a necessity ever since time immemorial.... Without food nobody can survive. Engaging in food selling can be extremely profitable since we will always need food. The downside is that the seller needs to be a good cook to be able to make sales, if not the people may not come to buy.

arunima25

Verified member
Food is a basic necessity and no matter what age or society we are in, the business will never go out of business. And now a days more and more people in urban set up are too busy to cook. A healthy simple home made meal is very much in demand. I know of few who are doing it from the comfort of their own kitchen and making some good money.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Its a very good business but the thing you need to focus more on is possible ways to increase the demand of your product , because it matters more and food is very essential to human and the thing i noticed that consumer actually go for food been sold in q better location , so this is part of what you need to consider before doing the business

Setho

VIP Contributor
No matter what you do an average person consumes food at least three times in a day. This we can conclude that food comes in very important part of human life. If you are going to set up a fast food business in a busy location you can be rest assured that you are going to make a lot of money because there are a lot of people are too busy to make lunch by themselves.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Food business is indeed very lucrative but caution must be taken before venturing into this business. We need to study the environment first. We need to know who stay in our environment. It is very true that food business will sell well if the majority of the people that stay in the area are single than when they are married.