Make money from home Share and discuss about home based business opportunities here.

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

Salary VS monthly expenses how to budget?

We work to sustain our daily living expenses in weekdays and sometimes weekends. If work demands for overtime then we took it. But no matter how you work...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

To loan For Business or not?

I am planning to start my online home business but I am short of capital. They say, start it with small capital but in baking, ingredients are a bit expensive...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muffins, Cupcakes and all the Sweet Things

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muffins, Cupcakes and all the Sweet Things

If you can bake or cook sweet desserts then why not make a business out of it. Theres a lot successful entrepreneurs in the food industry that started their businesses at home and now they have restaurants and retail outlets.

If you have a sweet tooth and likes baking why not start selling your specialties may it be cupcakes, muffins, brownies, butterscotch or any kind of sweets. Sweets are easy to make and can last for several days to a month. And what's good about it is almost everyone likes a good sweet dessert.

This is one of the wonderful ideas.
    Food related businesses have been on the rise for the past few years, if not more.
    People like candies, too.
    I am a fan of chocolate things, muffins and cupcakes and I would, definitely, give a shot to ones you make !
    One needs to be very skillful in baking them as it is an art of its own.

Comment

Food Business will never gonna be out of style. Because everyone needs to eat. And i think one the best way in entering in food business is baking. It easier to do you can do it in your home. You don't have to constantly check it once it is inside the oven you can do other things. But in business you have to make sure that whatever you will do it is because you love it and its your passion.

Comment

In starting a food business, there are important things that one should first consider like the preparation time should be fast, capitalization should be low, shelf life should be long, ingredients should be easily sourced, packaging should be attractive, pricing and profit should be good, ways to easily market the product. One must take all of these into consideration first before starting a food business.

Comment

This is a good business if you are creative and you can bake. People are always ready to buy cakes, pastries and sweets so if you can do this well done. I know someone who is doing this as a business. They started in their house and now have six branches. Their cakes are amazing. However remember not everyone can bake and some people insist that they can, thats why they don't do so well in this business. Their products are not nice or nothing special, they also are not creative so they don't get the clientele. Be honest with yourself.

Comment

Well food is always in demand and there's always a market for it. But unfortunate food business is also a make or break investment because of vast competitors. One way to be successful in food business is creating a unique and tasty product. Innovation and creativity nowadays are factors to set your food business in a progressive status. Also like other business, a good advertising strategy will keep your product trending.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x

Type the word J O B without space

Trending

Collapse

Working...
            X