what kind of home based business do you like to start?

J

jhayc006

For me the home based i started is small store at home. It's a nice home business, because in your house you get extra income and if you have a children in your house you spend a lot of time to your son or on your parents and if you don't need to commute everyday. no hustle no traffic no stressing boss at your office no bad colleagues. and most of all you can rest with your own house.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Your last paragraph is apt, there's something about working with people you just have to out your emotions in check and smile slot about a lot of things that will be happening to you. The Truth is that naturally people can just be too annoying. So this is where emotional intelligence is needed or you might just go in same.

This is why I like to do the online work where you just come in here do your bits and off you go. you don't have to interact with anyone that will get on your nerves all the time.

Though I'm not really an introverted person but working online still helps me to mind my business as I'm always indoors and making money. So I don't get into trouble unlike others that want to interact with people . So bottom line I want like the online setting of making money, you just make money and off you go.

DenisMNE

I would like to start something that has to do with marketing.
I like creating slogans in my head for ads and I was thinking that I should go with that.
I, originally, wanted and still want to blog about sports, but I am afraid I will have no time.
If I can became a freelancer advertiser, that would me great.

fishbate

I'm currently working on my crafts and selling them online. I do crafts as a hobby and i think its a good way to earn some. Having a business at home is a great way to manage my time. Earning from my hobby is a much more efficient way of doing business. Although it may take sometime to see significant results in terms of financial gains, but with enough patience and consistency i know everything will work just fine.

I don't want to compete with the other sari-sari stores in my neighborhood because there are just too many of them already. So, if I will start one, I think I will venture into selling foods: viands, snacks, fruits, drinks, and others as long as it's food related. I have also known that it's a 40% return on investment in food as compared to only about 10 to 20 percent in retail. It may be time consuming because one needs to prepare for the meals, but once the whole thing gets going, there is more room for creativity in the food business. Besides, the demand for food is high because it is more a necessity than anything else.

Mary Ross Vilela

I would like to experience typing job. Like accepting typing schools projects,thesis assignment and many more. I feel I will learn the same time and refresh my memories when I was still studying. I find it a give way also to may fellow student who loves to learn and be an instrument for success of each students.

Jeedae

You can work as a freelancer and earn some passive income with your skills. In this case, you don't have to answer to anyone and you have a flexible work time. You can start with the likes of upwork. Once you have a good profile set up you should be able to get some jobs.

Successcrewleader

I would like to start something that has to do with marketing.
I like creating slogans in my head for ads and I was thinking that I should go with that.
I, originally, wanted and still want to blog about sports, but I am afraid I will have no time.
If I can became a freelancer advertiser, that would me great.

You could consider offering your services to start with through the website Fiverr.com.

I would like to start an e-commerce store. And I think this will be beneficial for me.

I don't know if you know about this, but dropshipping and privatelabel would be something to consider when doing it as a homebased business.

jasminemax

I would like to engage in some tailoring sort of work like embroidery,stitching etc.. In my part of country this business will surely fetch some bucks enough for my needs. Incase in future if this idea hit the platform well I also planning to hire some workers for me to get my job done.

Corinthianus

I like working at home because it reclaims my time with my family, I don't get stuck in traffic anymore and I can do my art at home, how? I write online. Aside from writing I also want to go into online marketing as well so I'm studying every weekend for this certified digital marketing class. I hope that by getting my certification I can expand my skill set to SEO marketing and social media marketing. I'm also interested in dropshipping and starting my own website.