Physical Homebase Business with an Online Component

Kakashi2020

A friend of mine has been baking cupcakes for 3 years now and its still selling thanks to Social Media their business have grown my friend decided to go full-time and quit her job while her husband quit his job to concentrate in helping his wife in their cupcake business. Whenever I visit them, I could really see their progress and they always tell me that if Facebook wasn't invented then they wouldn't have succeeded in their business. Because through Facebook posts their business grew 10 folds and they were even featured in several TV shows and foodie magazines.

XZion

A friend of mine has been baking cupcakes for 3 years now and its still selling thanks to Social Media their business have grown my friend decided to go full-time and quit her job while her husband quit his job to concentrate in helping his wife in their cupcake business. Whenever I visit them, I could really see their progress and they always tell me that if Facebook wasn't invented then they wouldn't have succeeded in their business. Because through Facebook posts their business grew 10 folds and they were even featured in several TV shows and foodie magazines.
If only i have such oppurtunity or have a good social media followers i would have showcase my product.
I am into beancake Business but i don't really know how to market on social media to get more consumers.
Anyway with what your friend has done i will give a try.

Kakashi2020

It's quite easy, just register and create an account in Facebook and take great photos of your product and create an article about it, make sure it's a good story and post it along with the photos and its prices, instruct them to pm you for orders and it's a "pay first system" it means if they order then they have to pay first before you make their order, specially in bulk orders. And since your product are bean cakes then you must always have some of it ready for pickup or deliveries. Just be creative and streamline your payment and delivery system.