Make money from home Share and discuss about home based business opportunities here.

Do you prefer to work remotely or in an office?

Hello everyone!

I would like to know if you guys prefer to work remotely/at home or in an office.

Some people dread the commute...

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

Salary VS monthly expenses how to budget?

We work to sustain our daily living expenses in weekdays and sometimes weekends. If work demands for overtime then we took it. But no matter how you work...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time Management

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ideas: Time Management

If your doing business at home as a freelancer, there's a lot to consider. Specially if your time have to be managed properly. Having kids or other activities may take your time on a knot. One way do to the things properly is through time management. Time scheduling shouldn't be exact and precised, a good 15 to 30 mins. tolerance or allowance could do the trick for some unexpected events. Just as long as you follow your schedule, everything will be in its place at the right time. What are your thoughts?

I think time management is one the key factor if you want your business to be successful. It doesn't matter if its home base or not. Because if you don't manage your time properly you won't be able to finish or accomplish things. You need to be focus on what you want to achieve or what is your goal.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

Type the word BU SI NE SS without space

Trending

Collapse

Working...
    X