Is dropshipping still worth it?

EfficientNinja

Hello, online entrepreneurs!

I would like to ask your opinion if dropshipping is still worth it or profitable. Today many people are already in the dropshipping business. More people are using suppliers' website to provide products to their customers.

Are there many people who still buy from websites that do dropship? Is their income sustainable and can they still pay for their websites' hosting and domain services? Is it still okay to start now if you are not yet in the dropshipping business?

I would like to know your thoughts.

Thanks!

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
In the world of today, Dropshipping is honestly still a good business that you can make great amount of income from it. The reason that might seem like people are kind of avoiding it or do not believe it is the fact that you are going to put in some money first as an investment. You see, any online business nowadays that includes investing some kind of initial investment before you can start earning usually sound to people like it is a scam. No offense. Even if it is coming from a very notable and popular company, they will not still be comfortable enough to give it a chance.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Dropshipping is still a very good business and in fact I think we are still early in it. You can always make money from dropshipping if you can be able to identify a quality product and you are good in marketing.