Integration between a physical store and an online store.

fishbate

I have a small crafts business. I have a small store around my town to display and sell my crafts. Lately i started integrating my store to social media and other online platforms. One problem i encountered is differing the selling price. I have to put an extra amount on the online products due to shipping and other fees. Can anyone tell me how to resolve this matter?

DenisMNE

I understand the dilemma you are having.
Changing physical store to an online one does not need to mean that you are doing something bad.
Your costs should get lowered as you basically need less and less space to operate.
Selling things online could be a great idea if you know how to deliver it fast to your customers.
The only think I find bad about switching to online store would be a first hand look at your products that your potential customers will lose since you switched to online store.
If you kept it open physically, customers would be able to see what things are you selling and that could save you lot of troubles.
But, anyway, I think that switching to online is good if you have good network of customers that already know you.