Make money from home Share and discuss about home based business opportunities here.

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

Salary VS monthly expenses how to budget?

We work to sustain our daily living expenses in weekdays and sometimes weekends. If work demands for overtime then we took it. But no matter how you work...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

To loan For Business or not?

I am planning to start my online home business but I am short of capital. They say, start it with small capital but in baking, ingredients are a bit expensive...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is baking a good start for a home based business?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is baking a good start for a home based business?

My wife loves to watch baking shows online and she ask me to buy her baking stuffs that she can use for her to start a home based business, but I'm kind of doubtful about it because I'm seeing a lot of online stores that sells cupcakes and cookies and I'm thinking that it might be not a good idea to invest to baking because there's a lot of competitors.

Originally posted by boomskie24 View Post
    My wife loves to watch baking shows online and she ask me to buy her baking stuffs that she can use for her to start a home based business, but I'm kind of doubtful about it because I'm seeing a lot of online stores that sells cupcakes and cookies and I'm thinking that it might be not a good idea to invest to baking because there's a lot of competitors.
    Baking can be a lucrative business I have some friends a husband and wife team that has been selling cupcakes for several years their specialty is a variant of the Red Velvet cupcake which has a creamy strawberry liquor middle. They've been at it for 5 years now and peak season are from September to March, this includes, Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's and Graduation month which is March.

They sell their cupcakes and muffins online via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram,. They also do deliveries and they constantly market their products.

Comment

Well, if you think you have a product that has potential and could make some income then go for it. The best way to do it is lay out your plan and resources. Try to foresee problems in the future or in the process then try to have corrective measures written even before your business is not starting yet. Business is always a risk and a decision that needs planning.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

What month is before August?

Trending

Collapse

Working...
      X