Asking for I need advice

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.
There are so many different ways to make money online so it really boils down to what you would like to do. There's e-commerce, blogging, affiliate marketing, and more. Often times the most successful will do a little bit of everything.

So my first tip to you is to figure out what you would like to do and make a promise to yourself that you will not move on to other ideas or methods until you have successfully started making a consistent income from the first business model that you decide to pursue. It is VERY common to start a project, see something that looks better and will get faster results, abandon what you started to pursue that, and fall into this deadly endless loop of chasing fast results.

The reality is, there are no short cuts to establishing an online business. The good news is that once it's up and running it really is a matter of setting it and forgetting it with supervision because ideally, all of the technicalities that go into it will be run automatically.

From that point on your job is to scale your business into making higher profits.

Affiliate marketing is a good place to start. All you need is an affiliate link and you get paid for each referral that purchases a product or service that you are promoting.

The key is to provide consistent value to your ideal audience and embed your links within that material so that they can click on it as they consume your content.

So focus on providing value instead of spamming.

I wrote an article about how to choose a good opportunity when you are first just starting out HERE

Hopefully, that could help you get started.

A really great opportunity that won't break your wallet but pays $100.

But I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you read my article FIRST so that you can make an educated decision as to whether this is a good fit for you.

I hope that my response was somewhat helpful.

R

Rose02218

I prefer a model of work where you can constantly develop, improve your skills. Have you ever been interested in graphic design? This is a very creative and at the same time profitable business. I think you can consider this option for earning.