Home-based Food Business with Delivery

astraherondale

Since we're on lockdown, it might be good to start a home-based food business with delivery. No need to stress about the delivery - you can start catering to orders at your local town. Try to think of unique food items that can attract customers in your area - maybe an exotic local dish that commercial food merchants don't offer? Try to keep the prices to a minimum, too, so you can compete with popular food businesses.

In our country, lots of small businesses use Facebook groups to market their products. I'm part of a Facebook group where anyone in our town can advertise the food or services they're selling. It's effective since we all live in the same neighborhood, so delivery is convenient. We are able to support each other's businesses, and I can feel the camaraderie in our community. Since the small businesses are literally one block or a couple streets away, I find it easy and convenient to order from them. Do you have something like this in your community, too? What do you think about starting your own home-based food business? I think this is a great way to earn during this quarantine season.

Darshika

It's quite new idea. Better to create a mobile application to reach world wide. I m from India. It's our government.

R

Rose02218

THIS IS A BRILLIANT IDEA. just in our area useful snacks are very common, but until the last I could not understand how this product can be promoted