Making money through social media

Natalie89

Hi ?

I am looking for peoples views on Network Marketing. I recently began to build my own team working within a business that sells beauty and home products (no, not Avon) and although I welcome anyone who would like more info on the opportunity, I would also appreciate hearing why anyone would be put off or concerned about joining. I have listed the benefits offered below and welcome any questions.

Free to join
No targets
Work from your phone in your own time
Bonuses
Trips abroad
Instant profit payments
Free products and training
Car plan

Thanks

Nat

Emilyjousha

Here are different ways to make money on social media like:
  • Promote affiliate products
  • Create and promote your own information products
  • Promote products and services
  • Use visual media to promote your crafts
  • Join the YouTube Partner Program
It's important to remember that making money on social media isn't necessarily easy. But if you are the hardworking and experienced person your chance of success is far greater then for those who just want to "give it a try".

The 5 ways you mentioned are very good. however, affiliate marketing right now is very effective this is because of the covid 19 out-break which has made millions, if not billions of people all over the world to stay at home. A large percentage of this number now buy things online. Which means if you are an affiliate marketer you now have a large number of people to rich in this period, which means you will make more money.

Onyebuchi Anyanwueze
Digital marketer