Made Easy: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency - A Beginners Guide

Chainatomy

Hi Everyone,

I've just signed up, and try as I might could not find an "Introduce yourself" thread.

I write a blog that helps beginners in the Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency space. People often go in to it blind and with dollar signs in their eyes (there's life changing wealth to be made - but a fool and his money are soon parted). This causes them to get scammed or lose money easily. There is still a lot of misconception and educating to be done. The flipside of that is that getting in now is going to be a better play rather than when everything works well, has been developed and the scams are minimized. Don't join the party too late.

It's not that hard to navigate the space if you have good guidelines. With that in mind it would of course be great if you could check the blog out (there's some free money offers in there too) or share it on your socials if you think someone can benefit from it.

I'd also love any suggestions of what I should be checking out here. It doesn't have to be in my field, I like to keep an open mind.

Look forward to talking to you.

Thanks!