2019 WAEC GCE Result

G

How to check 2019 WAEC GCE Result online and via SMS.

2019 WAEC Result Check Via Sms
  • Send SMS in the format below:
    WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear
    To short-code 32327 (MTN, Celtel & Glo subscribers)
  • For example -:
    WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2007
    Note:
    Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
  • Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)
How to Check 2019 GCE or WAEC Result Online
  1. Visit https://www.waecdirect.org and enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number.
    (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
  2. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2002
  3. Select the Type of Examination
  4. Enter the e-PIN Voucher Number
  5. Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your e-PIN
  6. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come

G

I no many people out there will be thinking that WAEC upgrade is not real, dew to some scammers on the internet who have jilted and taken their money without doing the upgrade.

I was having that mindset not until I was introduced by friend to Mr Austine, who help me upgrade my WAEC result.even Victoria recently have been testifying of how Mr Austine helped her to release her WITHHELD result and how it was upgraded as well.

if you are having problem with your waec result contact mr Austine for your fast genuine waec upgrade and if your waec may/june result is been withheld or cancelled.

Waec upgrade is very very real if u meet the right person then you can have a good result you can contact Mr Austine on 08147291499..this information is for those who are serious with their education.