Ak question about about courses, Jamb Utme,NECO, WAEC, schools, admission requirements, study experiences and other questions about studying abroad.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 WAEC GCE Result

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IDEAS 2019 WAEC GCE Result

How to check 2019 WAEC GCE Result online and via SMS.

2019 WAEC Result Check Via Sms
    • Send SMS in the format below:
      WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear
      To short-code 32327 (MTN, Celtel & Glo subscribers)
    • For example -:
      WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2007
      Note:
      Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
    • Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)
    How to Check 2019 GCE or WAEC Result Online
    1. Visit https://www.waecdirect.org and enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number.
      (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
    2. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2002
    3. Select the Type of Examination
    4. Enter the e-PIN Voucher Number
    5. Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your e-PIN
    6. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come

I no many people out there will be thinking that WAEC upgrade is not real, dew to some scammers on the internet who have jilted and taken their money without doing the upgrade.

I was having that mindset not until I was introduced by friend to Mr Austine, who help me upgrade my WAEC result.even Victoria recently have been testifying of how Mr Austine helped her to release her WITHHELD result and how it was upgraded as well.

if you are having problem with your waec result contact mr Austine for your fast genuine waec upgrade and if your waec may/june result is been withheld or cancelled.

Waec upgrade is very very real if u meet the right person then you can have a good result you can contact Mr Austine on 08147291499..this information is for those who are serious with their education.

Comment

Waec 2019 results has been released by Waec, I went to the Internet to
      check out the result, the result truly was released, but there was serious
      problem,my chemistry D7,English was f9, I called some of my friends who
      their results has also been released and they complain about the same
      thing, what am I going to do now because i need my result now for my post
      utme. I decided to browse the Internet to see if there is any link, then I
      came across a comment about Mr james how he has helped many people release
      and upgrade their waec result, I picked the number and I called him I told
      him all the problems,I sent him my exam details, I did all what he asked me
      to do, he told me to give him some time to work on it, surprisingly he
      called me yesterday and told me to recheck the result which I did, to my
      surprise he has helped me upgrade the English and my chemistry. All thanks
      to Mr james for helping me to upgrade and release my waec result if you are
      having the same problem and neco result or you need admission? you can call him on +2348077471081 or Whatsapp +2348067239646

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

Type the word TR E NDRI without space