what is the future of voice assistants...?

samirsali

The two most used voice assistants in the world are Siri and Google assistant, according to a market study conducted by Microsoft, Amazon Alexa and Cortana of Microsoft come just after, this study is based on statistics on the use of voice assistants by more than 2000 people living in the United States, the United Kingdom, India and Canada.

Google's assistant is used by 36% of respondents, like Siri, this domination is due to the integration of their intelligent assistant with Android and iOS, followed by Alexa from Amazon, with 25% market share, and Cortana from Microsoft with, 19% share. And last place is Bixby, Samsung's assistant with 1%.

Attachments

• photo136.jpg
    photo136.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 0

iamoooookkkkk

Yep!
Voice helpers are great and there are a lof of possibilities to grow.
That's for sure! I am thinking about relocating right now. I live in Chicago and moving to LA. And i understand that there are no so much companies in this are. That's really big step and don't know what to do with my staff! Find that place https://californiamoversusa.com/moving-services/local-moving/ and it is look pretty well. Have anybody know about them?

Jelineex

I think voice assistants will be enhance in time. It will have more comprehensive and fast information. The developers and innovators will always find ways to keep on improving the ways of technology. It will be a useful tool especially with those people who just like to ask and request in easy way. ( Ha.Ha.Ha ) it will be fun and definitely a smart move.