Discuss any topic here, if you need help, have knowledge to share or have something you would like to share post it here.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

best ways to generate ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best ways to generate ideas

What the best way to generate or make a good idea out of noting.

To make good ideas, first you must know the purpose why the new idea is needed. The best time to generate good ideas it's usually in a quite Environment and at night.

Most of my ideas comes at night and I try to do research about them immediately.

Comment

For me, the best way to generate or make a good idea out of nothing is to be totally relaxed. You should not be under any stress. Your mind has to be totally clear.
      Also I have noticed that I make good ideas when I am not trying to. I guess that then my brain is relaxed and good ideas are simply generating by themselves.

Comment

If you wanna to get some new ideas ,you have to speak with lot of people.
        There are a lot of different looks and they can give some valuable advice.
        I usually go to some forums /chat and just speak.
        Once i went to https://www.flirt.com/ but i found only beautifull girl,but no ideas)

Comment

Originally posted by iamoooookkkkk View Post
          Once i went to https://www.flirt.com/ but i found only beautifull girl,but no ideas)
          Ooo my goodness you just made me laughed. Anyway i have find my self in such situation. I was surfing the internet for HOW TO and i landed on a page that's discussed something different.

Comment

I've neve really liked games,i was kinda sports guy and was all in for it. But no i have some troubles with my legs and can't find a way to have fun.

I tried some computer and phone games bit haven't enjoy it. Then i understand that i really know a lot aboout some kind of sports and can use tis knowledge. So i went to betting and that was really fun,i get some money and it was pretty fun. Than i started wanted more and found a great place https://playcanadaslots.com/ and that reaaaallly awesome. I found my place and really become pro here...

Comment

Yep! That's for sure! I am thinking about relocating right now. I live in Chicago and moving to LA. That's really big step and don't know what to do with my staff! Find that place https://californiamoversusa.com/movi...office-moving/ and it is look pretty well. Have anybody know about them?

Comment

Analyze your surrounding, see what is being needed. It's better to ask yourself what you really expect around you. This way you can best idea.
                Marketing Funnel

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x

What is the month after June?