best ways to generate ideas

Tundi Mick

To make good ideas, first you must know the purpose why the new idea is needed. The best time to generate good ideas it's usually in a quite Environment and at night.

Most of my ideas comes at night and I try to do research about them immediately.

dzonyfox2

For me, the best way to generate or make a good idea out of nothing is to be totally relaxed. You should not be under any stress. Your mind has to be totally clear.
Also I have noticed that I make good ideas when I am not trying to. I guess that then my brain is relaxed and good ideas are simply generating by themselves.

iamoooookkkkk

I've neve really liked games,i was kinda sports guy and was all in for it. But no i have some troubles with my legs and can't find a way to have fun.

I tried some computer and phone games bit haven't enjoy it. Then i understand that i really know a lot aboout some kind of sports and can use tis knowledge. So i went to betting and that was really fun,i get some money and it was pretty fun. Than i started wanted more and found a great place https://playcanadaslots.com/ and that reaaaallly awesome. I found my place and really become pro here...

iamoooookkkkk

Today I want to share useful experience with you.
For a very long time I wanted to give my friend a cool gift that would reflect his identity.
To my joy, he is an entrepreneur, and I easily found what to give him.
Using the stamp maker service , I made a great gift in the form of a stamp for my friend!