Sleeping Thoughts

Jelineex

Sleeping is part of our life. It restores energy and relaxed the mind. It helps us to be productive. Accomplishment of tasks is done with positive vibes. Having a good sleep will keep the body and mind from illness. Remember Health is Wealth. Take time to eat nutritious food, exercise and sleep. Make it a habit.

Do you have a good sleeping habit? Your response is highly appreciated. Thank you.

dzonyfox2

I agree with you that sleeping is really important for health. Sleeping restores energy and makes you fresh for a new day. Sleeping also affects your mood.
It is not only important how long do you sleep, It is also important when you go to sleep and when you wake up (circadian rhythm).
That is why I always tend to not stay awake till late in the night, and to wake up early in the morning. That way, I am fresh and I have energy to study, and I have positive mood.
Sleeping really affects the quality of your life. It is really an important habit in your life.

Jelineex

Yes, you are right. Sleeping gives us healthy benefits from infancy to adulthood. Without sleep we look like zombie. ( Ha.Ha.Ha ) It is difficult to do or continue a task when the body and mind is weak. Kids these days doesn't like to sleep because they're busy playing games till midnight. We need to take full responsibility in every aspect in life. Its nice to have a active and alert mind to overcome life's challenge.

Jelineex

A good night's sleep is incredibly important for your health. In fact, it’s just as important as eating healthy and exercising.
Good sleep can maximize problem-solving skills and enhance memory. Poor sleep has been shown to impair brain function.

Yes and it should not be neglected with young and older person. I understand that some people can't hardly sleep due to different reasons. But I think this should not be an excuse not to find solution to have a good sleeping habit. The mind controls everything without relaxation it is helpless. I think it is safe to say its a matter of discipline.

Melanie3344

It is important to rest enough, sleep well, eat healthy food and do sports. I guess, all this can increase stamina. Speaking about pills, I don't recommend to use them without prescription. At least you can check the information about them online. Personally I use Canadian Pharmacy to read the description of the meds I'm going to take, check side effects and contraindications. Anyway, thanks for sharing your experience and thoughts!