Discuss any topic here, if you need help, have knowledge to share or have something you would like to share post it here.

Involving family and friends in your business

Is it ideal to involve families and friends in your business especially when you are just starting up? Do you think they will work harder for you to help...

How to avoid scam before making money

Have you ever experienced signing up on many money making sites promising you to earn money and not being paid after sleepless nights of hardwork? ...

Business Ideas for a College Student

I am an entrepreneur at heart. Way back, I would always have these weird ideas in my head during classes on how I could start a business and make money....

Would you borrow money to start up a new business

One common factor that is peculiar to all business in the world today is capital to set it up. Without the capital to set up a new business, the business...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pls can u help me with the TMA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASK Pls can u help me with the TMA

Pls can u help me with the following tma 3
    Acc203
    Bus205
    ,Eco231
    Eco247
    ,Eco253
    Eco255
    Eco122
    pol223
    I will be very grateful if u can be of help with the following tma solutions, thanks in advance for your help
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x

Largest Country in the world by land mass?