What is the most powerful tool in the world?

yahm2001

A terrific questions that many people can answer in a couple of seconds. But don' t you think that the word powerful is like a hero. For me it's PRAYER nothing else. Faith in God is the sword that will win you fights in life.

jyu143

The most powerful tool in the world is Electricity imagined if we don't have electricity everything is useless but some people wasted and abused it.

When time comes maybe 2050 we all experienced electricity shortage or power shortage.

We all we need electricity because this generation is full of gadgets and some people can't live without it. That's why people died early because the radiation of those gadgets is not good for our health, but those gadgets is useless if we don't have eclecticity that's why I considered eclecticity is the main tool that can't people lived without it.

Manishxxxxx

BELIEF IN GOD is the most powerful tool in the world for me no matter what we have. We owe everything to him. He gave us all what we have now, luxury of lufe, amazing tools that we have, all the burdens and sufferings, joy and pain. At the end of the day, we will all surrender to HIM. No doubt, nothing else is considered as the most important tool for me, that's my belief that GOD is everything.
Good thotit was nice to no

N

Nessamore

Good question. If you meant the greatest physical tool, then yes, money is the greatest. There is a saying that you ''can't run a car on love", and that is so apt as we need money for almost everything.

Jelineex

I believe it's faith that stand among the rest. Without it, you will never succeed in whatever your heart desires. It allows us to do the best in ourselves. To look for remedies and find ways to fulfill our dreams. Our life is full of challenges that easily destroy when we lost our faith.

jeffreyjose48

A terrific questions that many people can answer in a couple of seconds. But don' t you think that the word powerful is like a hero. For me it's PRAYER nothing else. Faith in God is the sword that will win you fights in life.

I agree with you. Fervent prayer of the righteous man is very powerful. What is in this prayer that makes it so powerful? I believe it is God who is the Person that we are praying too. It is God that we are crying out to that helps us in prayer.

JB Fernandez

This question is only answerable by the peoples beliefs and values. There is no correct answer to this. It is normal for us to come up with different answers because we all have different personalities, values and beliefs. And it would also depend on what kind of perspective we are talking about. For example, if we are talking about religion, of course prayer is the best tool. But if we are talking about engineering, definitely a prayer has nothing to do about it.

ballyhara

If we are talking about a physical tool, obviously everybody will say money, because let's face it, money can buy even people. Some say that money can't buy happiness, but actually that people don't know what is like to travel around the world, with a lot of money to do it super comfy.
But, if we are talking about spiritual tool, nothing like a good conversation with God, he can be named in many ways, but in the end it's the same God for us all. Whenever I feel that I need to talk to someone, I just get focus and talk to him. Not just for only asking, or complaining, but also to thank him for all that I live everyday.

K

kassy06

For me, the most powerful tool in this world is the Bible. Yes, it is a tool you can used everyday. The bible is written and it serve as our guide in everyday life. As long as you are reading it I can assure that you will be guided in all the things that you are planning to do.

ion

I think pen, or pencil, because we can use the pen or pencil to start a plan, to start the goal, or even to start something that make this world better like some inventions, all of the things in this world start with a pen. We can avoid war by simply writing an apology letter, we can also show our talent by simply using pen to write some song lyrics, sketching or painting, we also create some new idea by writing all of our thoughts and share to every one.

fredoman

for me words. words can make a person going but it can also kill a person by discouraging him/her. So the next time you say something to a person, Think first if you will hurt him/her or not.

amitkokiladitya

For me it is the trust in oneself and one's capabilities is the biggest tool that any human being has. The inner feeling that "Yes, I can do it"can always help to win over even the toughest and the most challenging situations.

Here I'm not talking about overconfidence. Having a blind faith will lead us no where. But if we act wisely and don't refrain from investing the appropriate amount of hard work, things will definitely turn our way.

The greatest power resides in You. It is you and only you who has the ability to change your destiny. But, always remember that hard work has no substitute and moreover, it should be done in the right direction.

G

genesis pabilonia

I believe what you're saying is right. But, you're actually asking about a 'tool'. So what I have in mind is obviously a bible. It's the only tool that speaks about the past, came and written in the past, and can see the future. It simply describes the alpha and omega, beginning and the end of our stay here on earth. What makes it powerful? It's definitely the answer about humanity. If some believe that we humans wasn't created by God and that the world came from a molecule of gas and then explodes, I know they'll be asking who created God also? It's the same thing for them, who do they think created those gases? God is ever-existing, in due time because of the wisdom given to everyone who touched the Word of God, they know where they'll be going, for there's no mankind can face the wrath of the Lord when He comes again. And that for sure, my Lord will save me. God bless us all. :)

G

The most powerful tool in the world is the combination of People and Money.
People or population. A person who has a strong follower-ship wields a great influence among them. Winning people to belief in what you believe in is a most difficult task. If a person has large number of people following him, he can influence their political views, religion, interpersonal relationships, their participation in civil activities. Such people are feared and respected by the government. They are usually consulted secretly before major decisions are taken in a country, municipality, or regions. Politician would usually seek ways to get the favor of such individuals. A country or nation is technically controlled by people who have the largest number of voluntary fellowship.

Money is a very massive tool. Money bags are usually entrepreneurs, captains of industries. These people control the economic activities of a region, municipality, country or place. They have the soul of the economy. Money is a very sure defense. It is so powerful because it is relatively scarce. There are many people in the world today who have less money than they require; in contrast, there are very few people who have lots of money than they actually, even for their next fifty generations. Those who don't have money are naturally subject to, and controlled by those who have. With money, one acquire many things that people hold dear, and thereby controlling them with the money tool.

A person who has a great number of follower ship, and has lots of money has the most powerful tools in the world. He or she is considered influential and dangerous. They are usually accorded respect by the government whether secretly or openly.

G

BELIEF IN GOD is the most powerful tool in the world for me no matter what we have. We owe everything to him. He gave us all what we have now, luxury of lufe, amazing tools that we have, all the burdens and sufferings, joy and pain. At the end of the day, we will all surrender to HIM. No doubt, nothing else is considered as the most important tool for me, that's my belief that GOD is everything.