Best movie ever?

dzonyfox2

For me, it is ,,Legends of the fall''. I have watched this movie many, many times. And I always want to watch it again. It brings such a powerful emotions to me...
This movie has everything that one great movie needs... Lovely music, beautiful nature scenes, great storyline, really good actors and acting... The storytelling of the movie is also great...
What I personally find amazing in the movie, is that connection between man and wild, in which I believe, and which I admire.
I am highly recommending everyone to watch this movie!
And what is your favorite movie? And why?

Icyflame

The Man From Earth - I will always find myself short of words for this movie. The whole movie is taken within a room on a shoestring budget. The plot revolves around a dialogue within a bunch of 6 people gathered for a goodbye party of the main character, that's where he drops a bomb by telling a secret. After this point, the movie catches up speed and it becomes a roller coaster ride.

P

pamz

I guess the best movie for me would be the tourist with johnny deep and Angelina jolie, the first time I saw it, I was it hooked with the story line and made me confused of the ending made think really hard of what the ending would be.
the storyline is very creative a story of a girl who fall in love with the same guy even though the guy have already change his appearance and the girl not knowing that he is the guy she loved before.

Martinsx

Currently, I'm waiting Strike Back. It's a series movie, they are my favorite because I don't fancy short movies that ends quickly and I will be forced to go look for another one to watch.

I'm currently on season 3 of the movie and I heard it's up to season 6 now, hopefully by next month, I'm going to complete it.